MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

Advanced competition cycle

Ok so I'm hell bent on doing this competition and winning it, iv bulked up nicely over the winter, broken all previous strength records too. So my proposed cutting cycle is

Weeks 1-20 test prop 150mg ed
    Weeks 1-20 tren a tapering up from 38mg eod ending on 76 ed
    Weeks 16-20 mast 50 ed

The burning questions. Do I add anavar in from the start for synergistic reasons ? Do I hold off the winny until the last four weeks out too ?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    im guessing your doing a power lifting meet? anavar is really good for strength, if your workouts are written out in a training cycle then you should be using the gear around the cycle but i wouldnt do it for 20 weeks, thats too long unless you are on hrt.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What kind of comp is it? bodybuilding or PL

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    20 weeks of tren is not advised .

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    It's a body building comp. I threw the strength comment in there because I'm really happy with what I have accomplished these last few months.

it will be more like 16 weeks of tren , I'm just finishing off my NPP first.

I was looking for advice if anavar and winstrol will be beneficial and synergistic with tren or a waste of money. Yes I probably should know the answer to this already, but if not tried winstrol yet, but will certainly be running it the last four weeks I was asking if there's any benefit to running it longer

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to run tren that long. The final 8 weeks will be more than enough to harden you up for the day of the show. The var and winny for the last 4-6. Get tight as hell with the diet and training and use those hardening agents as the ice on the cake.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to split the cycle up into different section and leave the hardening and conditioning drugs til the end and makes sure you don't run everything right up to contest day and make sure you withdrawn most compounds what will hold water up and until the contest day, also use water manipulation to get extra dry

Thread Information