Thread: please

m o b is offline Junior Member

please

My age 24
    Length 189
    Weight 80
    My goals bodybuilder professional

And i understand to be this should be start in journey of steroid but i frist i need loss bf because i understand bf with steroids and i think i need clenbuterol in this time and i play from 2 year loss 30 from weight can and i keep my diet clear and i try all supplements and my work out is very good
    Can any body help me in my dream because i afraid grow up and can't do my dream
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please-20150104_020454.jpg   please-20150104_020301.jpg   please-20150104_020143.jpg  

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you haven't already yo need to start threads in the diet and in the workout sections.

You are years away from being ready for steroid usage.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep working on the diet and training. You are at least 2+ years away from using any aas with a lot of hard work before then.

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you haven't already yo need to start threads in the diet and in the workout sections.

You are years away from being ready for steroid usage.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Keep working on the diet and training. You are at least 2+ years away from using any aas with a lot of hard work before then.
    OP, you received some good advice from these 2 and they happen to be 2 smart guys.

Take their advice and follow your dream. Just stay focused and work hard and you will achieve your goals. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it or that it's a stupid dream. If you stumble and fall along the way, remember that what you did yesterday means nothing because you were a different person then and today is a new day!

Work hard.... stay focused!

m o b is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys about advice and i will wait and stay focused about deit and work out
    And i will use lipo 6 or animal cuts

Thread Information