Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nicky1010 is offline New Member

First Cycle - A Few Questions

Hey guys -

I'm starting my first cycle tomorrow and yes despite my questions please don't comment with "OP's stupid and didn't do his research", I've done a lot, I'm just looking for another opinion and more info.

Myself: 21 yo. 5"10, 162lbs. Probably around 8-10% BF.

Here's the deal.

Weeks 1-4:

Test C 500mg @ once a week.

D bol @ 25mg/day

Weeks 4-12:

Test C 500mg @ once a week still

D bol @ 50mg/day

What are your thoughts on this? I've heard from others its more benefitial to do test twice a week. If that's the case, what MG?

Diet ... I know I should post this in the nutrition board but might as well put it all into one.

How many calories a day? I am a hardgainer, currently eating around 2500 calories a day. Should I increase that?

Second to last - Been reading a lot around this forum and saw that a lot of people have low test levels a few years after cycling. Does that happen to everyone? I am under the assumption...and from the research I've done that if you cycle properly with test your test levels will stay just fine. Any insight?

Lastly - Pinning......I'm a little nervous as I've never pinned myself before. Not really scared, just a little nervous. Is it painful? I've read the threads about pinning safely and the best ways to do it and I'm pretty confident, just a little nervous about pain. Can anyone reassure me? Lol.

Anything else I should know? I've done a lot of research, just looking for last minute opinions/suggestions.

I'll post a thread with progress pics as soon as I start!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Nicky1010; 01-05-2015 at 12:44 AM.

Thread Information