PumpRipplinTone is offline New Member
    This is my first time doing a cycle and I'm looking for some advice and opinions. First il tell you a little bit about myself I'm 26, 6'1ft and 181lb. I've been working out for around 3 and a half years now. When I started I weighed 150-155lb. My body fat% is between 10-15 I don't gain f all fat even if I eat junk. But my diet consists of serloin steak, chicken, some mince meat, tuna and eggs. Brown rice, pasta, sweet and normal potatoe, spinach, broccoli. Asparagus, multii grain and seeded wraps, apples and bananas. Roughly 3-4.5 litres if water and rarely drink anything else.

Now I'm at the point where I've hit a wall and decided to take it a step further and a do a test only cycle(400/10-14weeks). I have test 400, arimidex , hgc, chlomid and nolvadex . Any suggestions on what might cycle might look like and any other suggestions or things I should look out for?

I plan on doing something like this:

400mg test ew (10-14weeks)

arimidex 0.5eod

hgc 500-1000iu ed for 2-3 weeks leaving atleast 7 days between ending it and started pct

day 1 - 100mg chlomid + 40mg nolva

next ten days - 50 chlomid + 20 nolva

final ten days - 50 chlomid or 20mg nolva

Milk thistles through out

Thanks!
    Last edited by PumpRipplinTone; 01-12-2015 at 04:26 AM.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, your off to a great start and this might help with some of the details. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle Enjoy!

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    400mg test ew (10-14weeks)
    200-250 mg test e twice a week for 12 weeks sould be fine

arimidex 0.5eod
    Some use 0.25-0.5 mg eod, some ed. Keep more in stock in case of sides. Should be ran all the way to pct

hgc 500-1000iu ed for 2-3 weeks leaving atleast 7 days between ending it and started pct
    Use hcg during cycle, 250 ius twice a week. Aids recovery. You can also do a "hcg blast" at the end of your cycle. Wait a week after your last shot of test e, and take 500 ius ed for 1-2 weeks.

day 1 - 100mg chlomid + 40mg nolva

next ten days - 50 chlomid + 20 nolva

final ten days - 50 chlomid or 20mg nolva
    Clomid - 100, 100, 50, 50
    Nolva - 40, 40, 20, 20

Wait 2 weeks after your last shot of test e before starting pct

Milk thistles through out
    You dont need that herbal bullshit

Here some reading material for you:
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

Phoenix2015 is offline Associate Member
    Milk thistle while good at liver detox, has estrogen like effects. The silymarin in milk thistle (active compound) also tends to work best in patients with severe liver disease (Cirrhosis, hep C or prolonged alcoholism) rather than the average healthy person. So in summary, **** the milk thistle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need for milk thistle....if you were running an oral .. liv52 would be a good choice.

Thread Information