Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: First cycle using test have arimidex???

fightnews is offline Associate Member

First cycle using test have arimidex???

Hi, I was wondering if It's a must that armidex be used on a test cypionate cycle. It's my first time using and I did my first 1cc shot yesterday. I'll be shooting 2x a week.

Also was wondering, since the purpose of shooting 2x a week is to avoid roller coaster why not shoot every 3 days instead? You would end up with a couple extra shots per cycle but so what. At least it would be more even instead of going 3 days then 4 days then 3 days then 4 days just because its mon and thur. Why go on a 7 day block when its uneven?

Im 36 by the way and been training since age 12

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes use an AI a-dex 0.25mgs EOD

Get some hcg - 250ius x 2 per week

take your shots one every 3.5 days

naxxy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

i second all of this. even taking your AI as high as 0.5mg EOD is fine. shots once twice weekly (more of less) is perfect to maintain stable levels

thanks bro, on the hcg, aren't you supposed to only use that for a short time at the end or is it all through cycle? And is it optional at all? its not a problem getting it but moneys a little tight, ill do it if i have to though

ive got some old school gaspari nolvadex XT should i just use that for a few days until i can grab the armidex?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    thanks bro, on the hcg, aren't you supposed to only use that for a short time at the end or is it all through cycle? And is it optional at all? its not a problem getting it but moneys a little tight, ill do it if i have to though
    Take it all the way though your cycle it will help maintain testicular size and function and which will help in recovery

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive got some old school gaspari nolvadex XT should i just use that for a few days until i can grab the armidex?
    That otc stuff is crap...get the real deal and start with. 25 eod....no need to go any higher in the beginning. Twice a week injections are optimal with the Esther you are using....you could do everyday injections but it would be pointless due to the Esther attached to the tes being a slow releasing one unlike prop.

Take it all the way though your cycle it will help maintain testicular size and function and which will help in recovery
    OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    That otc stuff is crap...get the real deal and start with. 25 eod....no need to go any higher in the beginning. Twice a week injections are optimal with the Esther you are using....you could do everyday injections but it would be pointless due to the Esther attached to the tes being a slow releasing one unlike prop.
    Thanks guys, so what do I just get a pill cutter for the armidex and how often do you recommend the hgc

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Here you go read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

It explains everything.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

can i take the test and hcg at the same time? can i use the same needle?

i ended up having to settle for nolvadex . i was going to use it 2x a week. hope that ok?

i ended up having to settle for nolvadex. i was going to use it 2x a week. hope that ok?
    No, that isn't an AI. Ar-r at the top right of your screen have what you need.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    No, that isn't an AI. Ar-r at the top right of your screen have what you need.
    Understood its just that I don't really have the money right now. The nolvadex is better then nothing right? I'd get my money back if I didn't already open it

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^ read the link BIB gave you! And always remember to have everything you need(food, gear, AI, hCG , liver support, PCT(clomid & Nolvadex ), syringes, alcohol prep pads, etc)... What are you gonna do if you get sides(high E) and don't have your AI, well that could cause gyno for one! Just an example! Seems you ran into this a lil blind... Good luck!

Well I have a strong serm at least, most people say arimidex is optional. isnt it a new drug anyway?

Well I have a strong serm at least, most people say arimidex is optional. isnt it a new drug anyway?
    And new drugs are no better than what we had? Science doesn't move on?

Ignore the advice all you like but an AI is nothing like an AE. As stated, if you can't afford your cycle you can't afford food.

Really hope you are using HCG and have some nolva left for your pct as well as clomid. Cycling AAS isn't to be taken lightly.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    And new are no better than what we had? Science doesn't move on?

Ignore the advice all you like but an AI is nothing like an AE. As stated, if you can't afford your cycle you can't afford food.

Really hope you are using HCG and have some nolva left for your pct as well as clomid. Cycling AAS isn't to be taken lightly.

Good luck.
    Ya bro money is tight for me im not working. im planning a 16 week cycle. im not saying arimidex isnt better im saying people have successfully used test without it. They tell you to have nolva on hand for gyno symptoms right? I know its not an ai but its still somewhat effective. I have an over the counter ai i've been using. I can afford food i eat the same thing everyday, this is the real world. i will take pct seriously but you dont need nolva and clomid. the problem is different people all have different advice. different things work for different people. if I was rich Id have it all but im not so i have to make do with what I have.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Those are the exception not the rule! This forum is for safe AAS use, your getting all the right answers just not what you want to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Those are the exception not the rule! This forum is for safe AAS use, your getting all the right answers just not what you want to hear!
    No I understand and I appreciate it really im just saying some people recommend nolva on cycle to. I'm just saying its not totally useless. I will be buying the arimidex as soon as i get the extra coin for sure. I wouldn't have even bought the nolva except that I had to make a decision on the spot. believe me I wish I had opted to wait.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No I understand and I appreciate it really im just saying some people recommend nolva on cycle to. I'm just saying its not totally useless. I will be buying the arimidex as soon as i get the extra coin for sure. I wouldn't have even bought the nolva except that I had to make a decision on the spot. believe me I wish I had opted to wait.
    Yes... Nolva can help with gyno related symptoms but, as long as you control your E2 you won't have this problem! Hence the AI(a-dex) at .25mg eod is a good starting point! Good luck OP!

Alright steroid bro's, the kindly gent with the dirty needle told me to take the nolva 10mg 2x a week. so are you guys saying its better to do nothing then use the serm as a precaution?

iMVP is offline New Member
    SERM's during cycle are used for reversing Estrogen related problems, not preventing them. Your AI is your preventative measure, and most of us are tight on cash but I would save money one night, not eat and go bed hungry rather than skimp out on your Ancillaries for the whole 16 weeks. But the vets above are only giving you the right information, that's all it is, advice, do whatever you want. God bless.

iMVP is offline New Member
    Also, you asked "was wondering if It's a must that armidex be used on a test cypionate cycle". You received your answer multiple times but then you gave your own opinion as to why Arimidex is not mandatory, why on earth did you ask a question which you answered yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by iMVP View Post
    SERM's during cycle are used for reversing Estrogen related problems, not preventing them. Your AI is your preventative measure, and most of us are tight on cash but I would save money one night, not eat and go bed hungry rather than skimp out on your Ancillaries for the whole 16 weeks. But the vets above are only giving you the right information, that's all it is, advice, do whatever you want. God bless.
    ya you're right im going to get them its just not a matter of not eating i keep my food in the freezer and pantry mostly and make as needed. thats already paid for.

Also, you asked "was wondering if It's a must that armidex be used on a test cypionate cycle". You received your answer multiple times but then you gave your own opinion as to why Arimidex is not mandatory, why on earth did you ask a question which you answered yourself?
    its called a discussion, im taking the advice guy im just trying to make do with what i have right now. its not like i dont want the armidex. ive been taking an over the counter ai eod. its pretty good its androst 1,4,6 triene 3,17 dione and 6 bromo androst 1,4 diene 3, 17 dione, i think street names are armistane and 6 bromo. I know people frown on and get butt hurt about over the counter products but a lot of them do work well.

Actually i was thinking 20 weeks if it goes well

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I hope your joking... First cycle without a real AI(you've gotten all the advice you need you just are set on not listening! Why ask? We are here giving you the best advice for your health! As I mentioned earlier have everything b4 you srart not as you go- what if there outta stock etc! Next time you will know to be better prepared as during PCT you'll be here asking what went wrong... I absolutely hope this does not happen to you... So,...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi, I was wondering if It's a must that armidex be used on a test cypionate cycle. It's my first time using and I did my first 1cc shot yesterday. I'll be shooting 2x a week.

Also was wondering, since the purpose of shooting 2x a week is to avoid roller coaster why not shoot every 3 days instead? You would end up with a couple extra shots per cycle but so what. At least it would be more even instead of going 3 days then 4 days then 3 days then 4 days just because its mon and thur. Why go on a 7 day block when its uneven?

Im 36 by the way and been training since age 12
    I would use a small dose AI like your ARIMIDEX just to prevent any sides
    from occurring. I think I also look much better when an AI is used too.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop this cycling idea, you are going to hurt yourself.

Proper advice has been given to you, you are babling about cost and bro science?!?!

You cant do steroids on a budget! If side effects occur you have money to fix things.

Read the link provided, save money for everything including bloodwork, and some extra for emergencies and do it then.
    NACH3 likes this.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Might as well use the same needle for the full run..... Or you could listen to the great advice you've been given.

You can afford to run 20 week cycle but cant afford buy ai.. Really?

I hope your joking... First cycle without a real AI(you've gotten all the advice you need you just are set on not listening! Why ask? We are here giving you the best advice for your health! As I mentioned earlier have everything b4 you srart not as you go- what if there outta stock etc! Next time you will know to be better prepared as during PCT you'll be here asking what went wrong... I absolutely hope this does not happen to you... So,...
    Na bro you're not listening, I know I need the arimidex i just dont have it yet. asking questions so i can decide what best to do in the meantime is not = to not taking advice. why do you think ive been using the over the counter ai in the mean time. nothings going to go wrong stop being a baby. "what if they run out of stock" what if i get hit by a car? Actually my good bro is bringing me in 4-5 1 mg arimidex today so that will last a while since i'm only using 1/4 3x a week. Anyway this is real life, not having the money to but any arimidex right now does not mean im going to go the whole cycle without it. The test doesnt even kick in for 5 weeks anyway so whats the big deal if i use a substitute foe the first 2? Anyway the take home point is that ASKING ???'S does not equal not taking advice. Advice has been noted, is this a dictatorship where no further questions are permitted because last time i checked i was in america sweet tits

Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    You can afford to run 20 week cycle but cant afford buy ai.. Really?
    Well i have the test already and i just cant afford the arimidex right this minute not for eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    Might as well use the same needle for the full run..... Or you could listen to the great advice you've been given.
    good idea that should save some coin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Stop this cycling idea, you are going to hurt yourself.

Proper advice has been given to you, you are babling about cost and bro science?!?!

You cant do steroids on a budget! If side effects occur you have money to fix things.

Read the link provided, save money for everything including bloodwork, and some extra for emergencies and do it then.
    There's no stopping this train now brother but thanks for your concern. i think ill be ok. what did people do before arimidex anyway? you think arnold had arimidex? You think the great Lee Haney had arimidex? NO, So tighten up your panties boys cuz arimidex aint even that great for you. It causes osteoporosis you know? ATD is a great suicide AI. You guys give to little credit to prohormones and otc supplements anyway. you need to come off that high horse

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    There's no stopping this train now brother but thanks for your concern. i think ill be ok. what did people do before arimidex anyway? you think arnold had arimidex? You think the great Lee Haney had arimidex? NO, So tighten up your panties boys cuz arimidex aint even that great for you. It causes osteoporosis you know? ATD is a great suicide AI. You guys give to little credit to prohormones and otc supplements anyway. you need to come off that high horse
    If Lee Haney and Arnold had access to todays knowledge they would use it for their advantage.

You need to educate yourself, saying that anastrazole causes osteoporosis shows your lack of knowledge on hormones, its effects and roles in the human body.

I dont know what ATD is, can you explain?

BTW I hate horses.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think your confusing what you've already been told about running Adex throughout... You just are Not listening! And now your talking about running this cycle for 20 wks... Like Mr.BB stated your gonna hurt yourself(or possibly do permanent damage to your HPTA/Testicular loop!

Also PH's are Sh*t(very Hepatoxic)! That's why mostly everybody on here(forum)will agree and not give you advice on them as well!

And as far as discussion... You've been told all the advice you need and what someone with experience has gone thru, yet you still continue to ask the same ?'s... With What I have now! You shouldve never started until you had everything for precautionary reasons alone! Know we are trying to help ya!
    Mr.BB likes this.

I think your confusing what you've already been told about running Adex throughout... You just are Not listening! And now your talking about running this cycle for 20 wks... Like Mr.BB stated your gonna hurt yourself(or possibly do permanent damage to your HPTA/Testicular loop!

Also PH's are Sh*t(very Hepatoxic)! That's why mostly everybody on here(forum)will agree and not give you advice on them as well!

And as far as discussion... You've been told all the advice you need and what someone with experience has gone thru, yet you still continue to ask the same ?'s... With What I have now! You shouldve never started until you had everything for precautionary reasons alone! Know we are trying to help ya!
    WRONG, wrong, I agree that most methylated products are chit but there are effective prohormones with minimal risks. That is something I have much experience with. There's also effective supps. Just because they dont work like the real thing doesnt mean they dont work. To many juicers automatically poo poo that stuff but they are uninformed. And as far as the arimidex relax mary. I went 2 weeks without it and was using an over the counter AI the whole time so I'm hardly disregarding advice.

20 weeks is not likely to do more hpta damage then 16 weeks either and thats a typical timeframe for a test cycle is it not.
    Last edited by fightnews; 01-27-2015 at 12:07 PM.

That also has to be taken with a few grains of salt because most forums have a pack mentality where 1 won't deviate from the group. that doesn't mean the group is right all the time. I'm not some newb, its my first cycle but ive been in the game a long time. ive read alot and experienced a lot. Just the fact that I waited until 36 to do my first cycle with 25 years of training under my belt should tell you I know enough to get myself through a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If Lee Haney and Arnold had access to todays knowledge they would use it for their advantage.

You need to educate yourself, saying that anastrazole causes osteoporosis shows your lack of knowledge on hormones, its effects and roles in the human body.

I dont know what ATD is, can you explain?

BTW I hate horses.
    Thats my point, You guys see things only 1 way and assume anything else is unacceptable. You don't realize there's a whole world of things out there for you.

1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information