• 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Slowhand
  • 1 Post By Slowhand
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Anavar and test

12345shawn is offline Junior Member

Anavar and test

Thoughts on a anavar and test, or just anavar by itself? just for educational purposes, please help

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 12345shawn
    Thoughts on a anavar and test, or just anavar by itself? just for educational purposes, please help
    Anavar is suppressive. I would not suggest running anavar alone. Test should be the base of any well planned cycle
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age, 18
    Educational huh? You should be getting all your educational information from the diet/nutrition section and training section.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 12345shawn View Post
    The best areas to educate yourself at your age and stats is the nutrition and training sections if this forum. You may think steroids are the answer but they are not because shutting down your natural test isn't a wise think to do when its still developing. You time is better spent educating yourself on diets and training because these two areas are what will do far more than var and test.

Yeah true thankyou, i just wanted to know cause from my reaserch people are making anavar seem incredible haha

Yeah true thankyou, i just wanted to know cause from my reaserch people are making anavar seem incredible haha
    No its not incredible for someone at your age, its not incredible anyway and you would get more gains attacking your diet and training at your age. You need tos top thinking the answer is steroids at 18yrs old its not, shutting down your natural test before its fully developed is aq wise thing to do you need to build a base over the next few yrs.
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    12345shawn likes this.

hard_2_gain is offline New Member
    18 is young
    Last edited by hard_2_gain; 10-19-2014 at 04:03 PM.

yeah i understand man, thankyou

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    adding just anavar to test would unbalance its androgen/anabolic properties; anavar would stack fantastic with dbol . there are ways it can be done. it's not a beginner cycle.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    just for educational purposes, please help
    Lmfao! Yeah go ahead a mess with ur health for educational purposes. Sorry but has to be one of dumbest things I've seen in a while.

IMHO it can be done safely at 18 but it would have to very short cycles. like two weeks.

If your HPTA doesn't bounce back from 2 week cycle with proper PCT; god handed you a shit deal with your genetics. If you waited till you turned 23 the very same thing was probably going to happen as well.
    Last edited by Slowhand; 10-19-2014 at 07:52 PM.

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
    IMHO it can be done safely at 18 but it would have to very short cycles. like two weeks.

If your HPTA doesn't bounce back from 2 week cycle with proper PCT; god handed you a shit deal with your genetics. If you waited till you turned 23 the very same thing was probably going to happen as well.
    Don't give careless advice to a 18 yo kid! Dah

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    Don't give careless advice to a 18 yo kid! Dah
    I told him the truth. I'm speaking from experience not the general public opinion.

Please don't listen to this^^^

And please don't give dumb advice..

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Please don't listen to this^^^

And please don't give dumb advice..
    Thanks for your shee-pinion. Please provide one bit of science or fact that backs up this 'dumb advice'.

Thanks for your shee-pinion. Please provide one bit of science or fact that backs up this 'dumb advice'.
    Just because u bounced back fine (well u think you did) doesn't mean this kid will.. This "kid" is still on the fence on trying drugs to get big so he is leaning more towards trying them.. So with that dumb advise he will most likely think its a good idea because someone said it won't hurt him.. You're playing Russian roulette for some gains.. Trust me it not a good feeling when u look amazing but u can't get ur dick hard..

Just because u bounced back fine (well u think you did) doesn't mean this kid will.. This "kid" is still on the fence on trying drugs to get big so he is leaning more towards trying them.. So with that dumb advise he will most likely think its a good idea because someone said it won't hurt him.. You're playing Russian roulette for some gains.. Trust me it not a good feeling when u look amazing but u can't get ur dick hard..
    It's all genetics man. I'm not going to lie to the kid. Marijuana isn't going to turn him into a zombie neither.
    12345shawn likes this.

It's all genetics man. I'm not going to lie to the kid. Marijuana isn't going to turn him into a zombie neither.
    I see what ur saying bro.. What would u consider a proper two week cycle? Just curious

test P 100mg ED 14 days. then start clomid. the theory with 2 week cycles is, it doesn't affect your pituitary gland that fast.
    always keep adex on hand if gyno signs start to appear .25 ED would be gtg

To the original poster, check out this book. Nutrient Timing it will put more pounds on you than you think.
    Last edited by Slowhand; 10-19-2014 at 09:16 PM.
    12345shawn likes this.

So just a test cycle on its own can prove benificial? and only for 2 weeks? i always thought if you use it for like just one cycle nothing permanant can be done.

So just a test cycle on its own can prove benificial? and only for 2 weeks? i always thought if you use it for like just one cycle nothing permanant can be done.
    Their u go slowhand proved my point..
    Bjorn Turock likes this.

I wouldn't listen to that advice. Please look further into your nutrition and training for further gains because these two areas will do more for you than 2 wks worth of steroids .

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    test P 100mg ED 14 days. then start clomid. the theory with 2 week cycles is, it doesn't affect your pituitary gland that fast.
    always keep adex on hand if gyno signs start to appear .25 ED would be gtg

To the original poster, check out this book. Nutrient Timing it will put more pounds on you than you think.
    Huh??? Where did you come up with this? That makes no sense.

Their u go slowhand proved my point..
    I'm guessing your point was how marijuana rots the brain and turns it into mush.
    Agreed, point proven.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Huh??? Where did you come up with this? That makes no sense.

I'm guessing your point was how marijuana rots the brain and turns it into mush.
    Agreed, point proven.
    I'm sorry I've actually done some real research. I'm an individual that questions things, I like to know the whys and hows of how things work. At two weeks in a cycle your hypothalamus might be shutdown but your pituitary gland is still kicking @ two weeks. so, recovery is swift.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    too young, diet and work out like crazy and be patient… you don't want to make any mistakes at 18… I have been there, not fun.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wait till age 24-25 yrs of age. male development is mostly unfinished until this time

mrdude is offline Associate Member
    I take test prop 100 mg eod and masteron prop 100 mg eod. Now for about one week and after about three weeks start with anavar with those also and continue for about six weeks. Take adex o.5 mg 3 times a week the whole cycle and take hcg the last weeks and nolva start three days after last prop injection and take that for 4 weeks. Only have injected in quads and delts. Get little pain sometime in leg and last cycle too but never in delts. Maybe will try inject in triceps too. or just do quad and delts. I think too difficult to inject in glutes when I do it myself.

Thread Information