Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: My first cycle

lolsauce is offline New Member

My first cycle

Hey guys, so here is my story.

I am 20 years old and currently on my first cycle( I know I am young and stuff you don't have to tell me , I have done my research and decided to go forth). My first cycle is 400 mg test-e /week for 16 weeks. Currently on my 12th week. So I have been prepping up for a show which is in April, but I really didn't time my cycle right because my cycle finishes on the 12th of February , leaving me at 7 weeks off cycle before the show. My coaches suggested that I extend my cycle 5.5 weeks and take winnie to cut down. Problem is I don't want to extend my cycle because I know I am already young, and I don't want to mess up my endocrine system, leaving me with problems or possible TRT (Even with proper PCT) because screwed up my hormones. So my question is, Should I go forth with the show? Because if I do, that means I can't eat more or train heavier off cycle because I'm cutting down so I will probably lose all my gains I have made, Put on about 14 lbs so far. My coach said I would probably weigh in at 155 on stage. I am currently 180 5'6 and pretty lean at the moment.

Suggestions?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Skip the show that's just staying on to long. Your on your first cycle and already you have been on 12 weeks. It's time to stop your cycle and begin your planned pct?

I have my AI in case I need it and I also have nolvadex . I have read a lot about HCG but some people say to do it some don't So I am confused on that matter.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lolsauce
    I have my AI in case I need it and I also have nolvadex. I have read a lot about HCG but some people say to do it some don't So I am confused on that matter.
    you should be running you hcg and ai on cycle. You are going to need cloned and nolvadex both for pct

Alright thanks for the good info man!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Imo your coach is a compleat d*ck and knows nothing and you are here asking Q so aye he's a d*ck for doing this to you. As for you Your a bit daft you are way to young you should do your pct there are going to be plenty of shows for you to do in the future.

Be smart here.
    Inked medic1 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like cycling with a learn as we go approach. Apparently its your coaches first go as well.

naxxy is offline New Member
    My 2c:

If you want to win a contest, push hard. Cycle hard until the contest. Dose drugs high, lots of winny, clen , keep test running, shred the weight and come in clean and dry. Then PCT as best as you can (you'll need hcg for during your cycle) with lots of clomid and nolva. Then you reap the rewards of the show, and attempt to regain your health back to your pre-cycle standards (which may not occur, or may, depends on YOUR body - only YOU know it).

It's your body. If you want to win a show, listen to your coach and cycle hard and harm your body during it. If you want to play it safe while your young, stop here, PCT right now and wait until next year for your contest (and get a new coach while you're at it).

Good luck

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naxxy View Post
    My 2c:

If you want to win a contest, push hard. Cycle hard until the contest. Dose drugs high, lots of winny, clen , keep test running, shred the weight and come in clean and dry. Then PCT as best as you can (you'll need hcg for during your cycle) with lots of clomid and nolva. Then you reap the rewards of the show, and attempt to regain your health back to your pre-cycle standards (which may not occur, or may, depends on YOUR body - only YOU know it).

It's your body. If you want to win a show, listen to your coach and cycle hard and harm your body during it. If you want to play it safe while your young, stop here, PCT right now and wait until next year for your contest (and get a new coach while you're at it).

Good luck
    Just what a 20 year old needs to hear

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    My 2c:

Good luck
    ^ this is awful advice!

OP" Listen to your gut, it sounds like you already know extending it is the wrong thing to do.
    If I were you I would stop now and do a proper PCT.

Best of luck

Cody95 is offline Member
    My 2c:

Good luck
    The f**ck did I just read...

naxxy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    The f**ck did I just read...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    ^ this is awful advice!

OP" Listen to your gut, it sounds like you already know extending it is the wrong thing to do.
    If I were you I would stop now and do a proper PCT.

Best of luck
    Lol.
    I am blunt. Straight to the point. If the man wants to risk his health for a plastic trophy, it's a free country - go for it. I'm hoping he's not stupid enough to do so, and ditches his trainer, but if he wants to compete; compete to win. Don't compete for second best.

If anyone has any problems with what i've said please don't hesitate to speak up.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Wow! It's regarding your health so be smart and be thinking about recovery and not the temporary outcome of a show. Best of luck!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Nothing wrong with cycling longer than 12 weeks. Read published articles in the Endocrine journal. 20 weeks at 600 test is documented and resulted in 0 cases of "HPTA issues". If you have your AI and RBC under control it is not a thing.

I specifically noted the Endo journal because it is a scientific document. The 20-week documented cycle was just another cycle. i am sure a lot will come out and say different but they will be talking against a scientific controlled test group...so whatever.
    naxxy likes this.

Thread Information