Kuma123 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Letro on cycle having gyno lump

So I have a gyno from previous cycle. I got it after pct. Now I am running nolva ed for about 4 weeks(2 weeks 40mg, 2 weeks 20mg).
    I really want to go on new cycle so I thought that I could go on a cycle and run Letro as an AI on cycle.
    Cycle would be
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    1-10 test e 750mg/week
    1-9 npp 400mg/week
    1-10 letro 1.25mg e3d
    I want to run Letro to prevent gyno from worsening. I have a lump size of a marble just on right nipple. Left is normal.

What do You think, should I do that?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma123 View Post
    So I have a gyno from previous cycle. I got it after pct. Now I am running nolva ed for about 4 weeks(2 weeks 40mg, 2 weeks 20mg).
    I really want to go on new cycle so I thought that I could go on a cycle and run Letro as an AI on cycle.
    Cycle would be
    1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    1-10 test e 750mg/week
    1-9 npp 400mg/week
    1-10 letro 1.25mg e3d
    I want to run Letro to prevent gyno from worsening. I have a lump size of a marble just on right nipple. Left is normal.

What do You think, should I do that?
    I would wait to see if Nov reduces your lump....if not try ralox. Unless you want to win a wet T-shirt contest hold off on the cycle.

mevskie is offline New Member
    not to high jack thread. But similar question for the conversation. (As this may affect this scenario) What if the the Gyno was brought on by anadrol ? Pain subsides with novla but comes back soon as protocol finishes. Would letro be a better route? Or maybe prami?

Or should novla be ran longer. Was doses at 40/40/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    I would wait to see if Nov reduces your lump....if not try ralox. Unless you want to win a wet T-shirt contest hold off on the cycle.
    Lmao!!

But on the real hold off

<CALayer: 0x7b9210>

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    letro makes you feel like crap And kills your strength. aromasin is what you want it will reduce soreness and reduce size. any signs of gyno just increase dose. get on it now and fix your gyno nolva alone could possible do nothing or take forever.

Thread Information