kiernan is offline New Member

best lean bulking cycle

Hey guys im 25 and loking for a good lean bulking cycle!
    Heres my info:
    190lbs
    10% bf
    Eat very clean diet is spot on
    5 years lifting experience
    This will be my 3 cycle
    Cycle1: test e 500mg/ew, dbol 20mg/ed
    Cycle2: test e 600mg/ew, tren a 75g/ed

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Test/npp/tbol is always fun you can run with prop, personally I have no problem with running c or e and pinning test/npp every third day....

I would suggest weekly:
    Test / 500
    NPP / 400
    TBOL / 40-50mgs daily first 5 weeks

There's so many different lean bulkers, this one has always been pretty mild on me, and I have good gains.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tren , test & a lot of clean food

swolehead is offline Member
    3rd cycle and your only 190 I think you need to eat more

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    Agreed.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    It depends on how tall he is I would say.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    It depends on how tall he is I would say.
    No shit huh

At like 5'5" 190 @ 10% would be straight miniature monster status

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 190 and 10% bf......he could be up to 5'9 and that would be damn impressive. Two cycles under his belt.....what's wrong with that? Don't be so quick to judge him.

I like tes/ tren /Winnie in the front with hgh at 8 ius 5 on 2 off with 3 months pre cycle and post at 4 ius.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Test and either npp or nandrolone decanate can't go wrong if your nutrition is on

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    At 190 and 10% bf......he could be up to 5'9 and that would be damn impressive. Two cycles under his belt.....what's wrong with that? Don't be so quick to judge him.
    I didn't, after 2 cycles I was barely pushing 190 @ like 13% Bf if not more & I'm 5'10"

But, still IMO nothing beats a moderate dose of tren & test to put on real weight

Wel, GH maybe - lol

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I like tes/ tren/Winnie in the front with hgh at 8 ius 5 on 2 off with 3 months pre cycle and post at 4 ius.
    Sorry guys .....this is actually my favorite cutter. Lean bulk hmmmm.....can't go wrong with tes/tren .

I'm 5'10" and i just cut down from 210lbs to 190lbs and have maintained this weight for the last 7 weeks and i wanna do a lean bulking cycle and want to try to get to maybe 205-210lbs and still be as lean as possible. I realize it's a bulk and not a cut so I'm goin to gain some body fat but i wanna stay lean through this bulk so my next cut i can start out decently lean to begin with. Does this sound like a decent game plan and goal to you guys? I need your guys advice, i want to do this right!

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

I didn't, after 2 cycles I was barely pushing 190 @ like 13% Bf if not more & I'm 5'10"

But, still IMO nothing beats a moderate dose of tren & test to put on real weight

Wel, GH maybe - lol
    I know....no meant Cody and swole. I was at about that same as you the second go around.

Quote Originally Posted by kiernan View Post
    I'm 5'10" and i just cut down from 210lbs to 190lbs and have maintained this weight for the last 7 weeks and i wanna do a lean bulking cycle and want to try to get to maybe 205-210lbs and still be as lean as possible. I realize it's a bulk and not a cut so I'm goin to gain some body fat but i wanna stay lean through this bulk so my next cut i can start out decently lean to begin with. Does this sound like a decent game plan and goal to you guys? I need your guys advice, i want to do this right!
    Tbh.....a 15 lb gain on a "lean" bulk of quality weight is going to be a stretch. I think you should set your goal a little more conservatively unless you have outstanding genetics. Lean bulks can end up disappointing in that after the cycle is over you gained soooo little. I would either cut or bulk...period

What would be a decent cycle and weight goal for just a good regular bulk and i have decent genetics i wouldnt say great but decent, and i guess when i say lean bulk i just mean i don't want to gain a ridiculous amount of body fat im okay with saying good bye to my abs i just dont wanna get stupid fat

Quote Originally Posted by kiernan View Post
    What would be a decent cycle and weight goal for just a good regular bulk and i have decent genetics i wouldnt say great but decent, and i guess when i say lean bulk i just mean i don't want to gain a ridiculous amount of body fat im okay with saying good bye to my abs i just dont wanna get stupid fat
    No one wants to put on ridiculous flub on cycle but even watching the quality of your carbs some bad weight is inevitable. I would say shoot for a total gain of 15 lbs and think in thirds 33% muscle, 33%water, and 33% fat. This if course is NOT written in stone but you have to break an egg to make an omlete and a 5 lb solid gain is a decent gain all said in done. As far as your cycle goes I would shoot for 12-14 weeks depending on how well you are doing towards the end of your cycle. You can't go wrong with a tes/deca cycle with dbol in the front or backloaded. You could even stay with another tes cycle and an oral.

Blog Entries
    After cycling damn near consistently for the last three years, I have learned that it is quite stupid to state things like "I wanna gain xx pounds"

It's not gonna happen, after the first cycle or 2 the LBM comes on slow - Very slow

I am lucky to gain a pound a month on a very strong complex cycle < think about this, it's 12 pounds a year, so theoretically you can gain 48 pounds in 4 years < lol, no

If this was the case, every guy who has cycled almost a decade would be the size of Jay Cutler

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    After cycling damn near consistently for the last three years, I have learned that it is quite stupid to state things like "I wanna gain xx pounds"

It's not gonna happen, after the first cycle or 2 the LBM comes on slow - Very slow

I am lucky to gain a pound a month on a very strong complex cycle < think about this, it's 12 pounds a year, so theoretically you can gain 48 pounds in 4 years < lol, no

If this was the case, every guy who has cycled almost a decade would be the size of Jay Cutler
    Solid words!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Test prop only with a good diet and cardio would be fine. 30mgs of var if you must.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Everyone reacts to compounds differently. I, personally, like to keep cycles simple. ^^I like BG's cycle (Test and maybe a little Var). Whether or not it's going to be a 'lean' cycle is entirely dictated by your diet. Remember, not only is it how much LBM you can gain on cycle; it's also about how much you keep afterwards. For me, the more simple the cycle, the better I recover afterwards, which translates to how much gains I keep (in part).

Thread Information