Thread: Arimidex

Arimidex

Anytime I have ever used gear arimidex is a must have as a precaution,I take 1mg tab every other day for the duration of my cycle and the entire post cycle but arimidex gets expensive! Is there a cheaper solution out there that is still effective ?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceMonkeyMilitia
    Anytime I have ever used gear arimidex is a must have as a precaution,I take 1mg tab every other day for the duration of my cycle and the entire post cycle but arimidex gets expensive! Is there a cheaper solution out there that is still effective ?
    that's a lot of Adex. Most start at .25 mg eod. Aromasin is my preference over Adex. 12.5 mg Ed for light cycles and 25 mg Ed for heavy cycles

cucu is offline Junior Member
    Well, first of all the standard dosage is .25 mg / 2 days, and then titrate based on estradiol/E2 levels in you mid-cycle bloodwork. If it is high, move to a .5 mg / 2 days scheme.
    1 mg / 2 days seems a bit overkill unless you have lots of aromatase activity and your estradiol otherwise is very high. Still, you should titrate.
    There are other alternatives, such as examestane/aromasin (the equivalent of .25 mg is 12.5 mg of aromasin) or letrozole , but those are subpar to arimidex in terms of side-effect to results ratio and potency - controlability ratio.
    So, my humble opinion would be to use .25 mg / 2days, as that would cut your allocated budget by 75%, do some BW 6 weeks into a 12 wk cycle, see where you stand estradiol-wise, and adjust accordingly.
    I wouldn't comprimise when it comes to health issues, if you cant afford a complete cycle, don't cycle at all.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    It's worth it. I run .25 mgs every day or eod and avoid problems. You definitely don't want your estrogen to high.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information