Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bsterling

Thread: 3rd cycle, contest prep, ADVICE PLEASE!

bsterling is offline New Member

3rd cycle, contest prep, ADVICE PLEASE!

Hey guys whats up? I'm 29 year old male from the NorthWest.

I am just curious to hear some of your guys's opinions on what a good 16 week pre-contest stack would look like. I am not currently on TRT, I cycle off. According to blood work, my body seems to recover fine so I want to keep my cycle as close to 16 weeks as possible, no more. I would like to keep my HPTA functioning as long as possible.

My main question is what would be a good inj. compound to add to the first half of my contest regimen to aid in mass development?

Current Cycle:

week 1-5 dbol (kick start fill the muscles with carbs and get that size.)
    week 1-4 Test P (again kick start, begin at a high doese, tapering down as enanthate cleaves)
    Week 1-16 Test E (1000mg/week)
    Weeks 8-16 Masteron (500mg/week, not sure on exact dosage protocol would appreciate input)
    Weeks 11-15 Oral Winny (not sure on dosage of this as well)
    Weeks 14-16 dbol (possibly, to add more size, and if I'm truly conditioned, my experience tells me I shouldn't have a problem with water, never have)

The show would land somewhere in week 16 I'm thinking mid if I time it right.

So what else can I add in there for weeks 1-8,9, or possibly 10ish? My desire is to use this time to add as much mass to my frame as possible. I was thinking Deca but everyone tells me that I need to run that for like 16 weeks minimum. Then there is EQ and maybe run that for the first 12 weeks? I heard EQ doesn't hold much water... again any input would be awesome. Thanks guys!! What would you throw in the first half for mass?

BSterling
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats and cycle history....you want to mix oral Winnie and dbol ? ??????? Bulk and cut? I don't bro, this needs some work. Competing in what?

My stats as of 4 months off all test and anabolics:
    511 200 14%BF

I tested by body fat using Lange Calipers.

Cycle 1
    500mgs Test E 12wks

Cycle 2
    week 1-4 dbol 35mg ED
    week 1-4 Test P Kick Start
    week 1-11 test E 800mgs/week
    week 11-13 test p 700mgs/week

I wasn't sure about the oral winny/dbol mix but I have read that in some prep protocols the use of dbol or oxy helps fill you out and makes u pop a little more on stage, as long as your truly in condition. But I didn't know if mixing the two would work out especially if I use them both orally. Maybe injectable winny would be a better solution. Any input would be awesome! Oh and I wanna stay away from tren if I can. I naturally respond very adrogenicaly to the compounds ive tried. When I say that i mean, water retention is never even noticeable, even with little to no AI. So I don't think I need tren especially in a low level show.

The show is a local show its called the Cascadian Classic. Its in Central Oregon. I'm going to college for Kinesiology/Exercise&Sport Science. Trying to make a name for my self in town as a trainer that competes, and can train competitors.

Thanks

Anyone?

I don't think I would experiment right now .....what if it blows up in your face. Forums are great but its not like the Guy giving the advice is right there. I would try that in a cutter that you aren't looking to compete in.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Didn't like my answer huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Didn't like my answer huh?
    No, I just want to take full advantage of this large community.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Repost in our competitive BBing section.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information