Thread: Psoriasis

We0t is offline New Member

Psoriasis

I was reading on some psoriasis forums that some anabolic steroids work to suppress it...I don't know too much about steroids and I was wondering what should I take and how I should take it, I'm not planning on using steroids to get big only to surpress psoriasis

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by We0t View Post
    I was reading on some psoriasis forums that some anabolic steroids work to suppress it...I don't know too much about steroids and I was wondering what should I take and how I should take it, I'm not planning on using steroids to get big only to surpress psoriasis
    Why not seek a doctors advice .....you will do more harm then good fooling with AAS.

We0t is offline New Member
    Doctors have had me on corticosteroids for the past 6 years or so and they don't work well anymore....24 year old male

swansong is offline New Member
    I get psoriasis from time to time and my doctor has me on a topical steroid called diprosalic ointment. It works exceptionally well.

Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    I get psoriasis from time to time and my doctor has me on a topical steroid called diprosalic ointment. It works exceptionally well.
    There you go....... I would look into an option such as this.

swansong is offline New Member
    I forgot to mention you can get the medicine as either a cream or an ointment. I have used both and for me the ointment works better. The cream, for me anyway, does not seem to absorb well into my skin. For that reason I prefer the ointment. My psoriasis usually will disappear after about 5 days of use.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by We0t View Post
    It doesn't. Depending on the type of psoriasis you have, there are certain drugs you can take.

Quote Originally Posted by swansong View Post
    I forgot to mention you can get the medicine as either a cream or an ointment. I have used both and for me the ointment works better. The cream, for me anyway, does not seem to absorb well into my skin. For that reason I prefer the ointment. My psoriasis usually will disappear after about 5 days of use.
    Seems like a much more sensible approach!

Thread Information