chrisjayson is offline Junior Member

promastron 150 how long before it kicks in

We'll people just a quick question, how long before some one would feel the effects of promastron 150? It's a low dose of just 1ml on Mondays and 1ml on Thursdays? Thanks for replys

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150117_002625.jpg 
Views:	466 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	154866

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your full protocol cycle and stats?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why don't you tell us your full stats, cycle history and cycle layout.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Why would you inject mon and thurs? Would recommend ed/eod. Also, is it youre first cycle? If it is, stick to test and save tren and masteron for later.

Austinite's Educational Article Database

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    More of this^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Why would you inject mon and thurs? Would recommend ed/eod. Also, is it youre first cycle? If it is, stick to test and save tren and masteron for later.

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    What do you mean by ed/eod I know eod is every other day but what inject every day I know it mite seem like common sense to u but not me? Forgive me for the stupid question, it's not my first cycle, first cycle was test400 and sustanon250 but was a while ago, stats is 5'8h 155pounds bf 16%, training long enough

I know there's better things ASS wise I can be taking but at the min that's all I can get......... And please pple I'm not on here to get flamed just advice. On here before and some people can go off on one, I know some questions mite b common sense to yee but to other it mightend be, after all we all have to learn some where
    Last edited by chrisjayson; 01-16-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Why don't you tell us your full stats, cycle history and cycle layout.
    Check it out bro!

Test 400 and sust 250 is not a cycle, its a product. How much, for how long, and what other drugs did you take along with it? Pct? Hcg ? AI? Also, your stats shows me youre not eating enough!

As for the ed/eod question, the reason it "mite b common sence" as you say, is because it is. You shouldnt be messing with this stuff if you dont have a clue what youre doing. Read.

The product you posted, promastren 150, is a mix of test p, mast p , and tren a, probably 50 ml of each (dont quote me on that). These drugs have a half-life of 1-3 days. It is therefore preferably to inject ed/eod to keep the blood levels stable.
    Last edited by Jesusbrah; 01-16-2015 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjayson View Post
    I know there's better things ASS wise I can be taking but at the min that's all I can get......... And please pple I'm not on here to get flamed just advice. On here before and some people can go off on one, I know some questions mite b common sense to yee but to other it mightend be, after all we all have to learn some where
    You mean AAS wise? To be honest you are a bit on the light side so if you are looking to gain size I would hold off in the cycle and learn how to get your diet up to snuff. Your gear......you have a cutting compound mixed with prop ...I am guessing 75 mgs mast and 75 mgs prop (can't see the label) this would have to be injected at least eod and you would need 28 cc' s to do an 8 week cycle and ....if your bf is too high mast will do nothing for you. Are you going to run an AI, hcg ? Do you have a pct planned?

I see this compound contains tren a .......so 50 mgs prop, mast and tren. Are you planning on a cut? If not tuck it away for now.

You mean AAS wise? To be honest you are a bit on the light side so if you are looking to gain size I would hold off in the cycle and learn how to get your diet up to snuff. Your gear......you have a cutting compound mixed with prop ...I am guessing 75 mgs mast and 75 mgs prop (can't see the label) this would have to be injected at least eod and you would need 28 cc' s to do an 8 week cycle and ....if your bf is too high mast will do nothing for you. Are you going to run an AI, hcg? Do you have a pct planned?
    It's 50 of each compound test,mast, and tren is what it is, i have Clomid but can also get nolvadex , I'm not planning on doin competitions or anything, so to clear things up would I make Any benefits of takin one ml twice a week, the guy I get my stiff off is a big competition guy and is in great shape he said take it at that dose, starting to think he's full of absolute s,h.I.t. I'm waiting on test 400 and suss again but there's problems in my area at the min at pickin stuff up so he said work away with the promastren till then. And just pct? Wish there was a book on this stuff most stuff I'm reading online seems to b rubbish when I come on here
    Last edited by chrisjayson; 01-16-2015 at 08:35 PM.

It's 50 of each compound test,mast, and tren is what it is, i have Clomid but can also get nolvadex, I'm not planning on doin competitions or anything, so to clear things up would I make Any benefits of takin one ml twice a week, the guy I get my stiff off is a big competition guy and is in great shape he said take it at that dose, starting to think he's full of absolute s,h.I.t. I'm waiting on test 400 and suss again but there's problems in my area at the min at pickin stuff up so he said work away with the promastren till then. And just pct? Wish there was a book on this stuff most stuff I'm reading online seems to b rubbish when I come on here
    U said I'm a bit on the light side the healthy weight for my height is 147 pounds what weight should I be?

It's 50 of each compound test,mast, and tren is what it is, i have Clomid but can also get nolvadex , I'm not planning on doin competitions or anything, so to clear things up would I make Any benefits of takin one ml twice a week, the guy I get my stiff off is a big competition guy and is in great shape he said take it at that dose, starting to think he's full of absolute s,h.I.t. I'm waiting on test 400 and suss again but there's problems in my area at the min at pickin stuff up so he said work away with the promastren till then. And just pct? Wish there was a book on this stuff most stuff I'm reading online seems to b rubbish when I come on here
    There is! Look at the link i posted

Test 400 and sust 250 is not a cycle, its a product. How much, for how long, and what other drugs did you take along with it? Pct? Hcg ? AI? Also, your stats shows me youre not eating enough!

As for the ed/eod question, the reason it "mite b common sence" as you say, is because it is. You shouldnt be messing with this stuff if you dont have a clue what youre doing. Read.

The product you posted, promastren 150, is a mix of test p, mast p , and tren a, probably 50 ml of each (dont quote me on that). These drugs have a half-life of 1-3 days. It is therefore preferably to inject ed/eod to keep the blood levels stable.
    I took one ml of each on Mondays and same on Thursdays, and only done it for five weeks but I had great gains in my eyes strength wise and build wise at the time I took notin with the test and suss and no pct, I don't think I had Any side effects from stopping like that I was recommended a pct at the time but ended up movin home and couldn't get Any were I moved, what's the problems with no al or pct or any of that stuff, and even d.I.c.k wise had no problems

I took one ml of each on Mondays and same on Thursdays, and only done it for five weeks but I had great gains in my eyes strength wise and build wise at the time I took notin with the test and suss and no pct, I don't think I had Any side effects from stopping like that I was recommended a pct at the time but ended up movin home and couldn't get Any were I moved, what's the problems with no al or pct or any of that stuff, and even d.I.c.k wise had no problems
    Cool story bro, keep doing that. Cant wait to hear how much you have f*cked yourself up in 10 years!

Cool story bro, keep doing that. Cant wait to hear how much you have f*cked yourself up in 10 years!
    I know I was really stupid, probably still am if I'm honest, thanks for the link, gonna read it again again till I have sum clue, cheers
    Last edited by chrisjayson; 01-16-2015 at 09:49 PM.

It's 50 of each compound test,mast, and tren is what it is, i have Clomid but can also get nolvadex, I'm not planning on doin competitions or anything, so to clear things up would I make Any benefits of takin one ml twice a week, the guy I get my stiff off is a big competition guy and is in great shape he said take it at that dose, starting to think he's full of absolute s,h.I.t. I'm waiting on test 400 and suss again but there's problems in my area at the min at pickin stuff up so he said work away with the promastren till then. And just pct? Wish there was a book on this stuff most stuff I'm reading online seems to b rubbish when I come on here
    Hold off bro......tuck that aside and do some learning here for awhile. Those compounds and how you want to take them will only cause dissapointment. They are not your friends .....sounds like they are just passing on their extras. Don't be that fool. Start learning and they will be asking you the questions at some point.

Hold off bro......tuck that aside and do some learning here for awhile. Those compounds and how you want to take them will only cause dissapointment. They are not your friends .....sounds like they are just passing on their extras. Don't be that fool. Start learning and they will be asking you the questions at some point.
    Cheers buster man appreciate the advice

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You've been on this for 5 weeks but 2 weeks ago you were asking about a test and tren cycle that you had the gear for and not involving this compound you are now running, what gives?

Also all the above advice above re: no tren and fix your diet has been addressed in previous threads of yours. How many times do you need to hear it I wonder?!?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You've been on this for 5 weeks but 2 weeks ago you were asking about a test and tren cycle that you had the gear for and not involving this compound you are now running, what gives?

Also all the above advice above re: no tren and fix your diet has been addressed in previous threads of yours. How many times do you need to hear it I wonder?!?!
    Hey OP .....we dont mind giving you advice but when it has already been given to you and your not liking what you are hearing then you are wasting our time. You ask us not to flame you but no one wants to keep repeating themselves.

Thread Information