Spintix is offline Junior Member

Low dose Deca. Is there a need for Prami?

I have done 5 test only cycles and this is my 6th cycle but I am using a low dose of deca primarily for the benefit of cushioning my joints. I am running a 12 week cycle of test cup at 600mg a week and Deca at 150mg a week for 10 weeks with aromasin at 12.5mg eod. PCT will be nolva/clomid 40/40/20/20 50/50/50/50. I always do the safe protocol of same time on cycle as off cycle plus pct. so 2 cycles a year. age 27 205lb roughly 12%bf

My question is if I should be running prami on such a low dose of deca. I have absolutely no pain or discomfort in my nipples but yesterday I decided to press on them to see if there was fluid and I was able to get a tiny bubble out of each nipple that could fit on the tip of a pen. The second attempt to squeeze them nothing came out though. I also had to press pretty hard on the tips to get that amount to come out. I have looked into the prami protocol for being on higher doses of deca but I haven't read anything about running prami on such a low dose of deca. Please give me your advice and thank you for your time.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will be fine on that dose of deca . I run up to 300 mgs a week without the addition of prami or cab. Just do your best at keeping your e2 in check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spintix View Post
    I have done 5 test only cycles and this is my 6th cycle but I am using a low dose of deca primarily for the benefit of cushioning my joints. I am running a 12 week cycle of test cup at 600mg a week and Deca at 150mg a week for 10 weeks with aromasin at 12.5mg eod. PCT will be nolva/clomid 40/40/20/20 50/50/50/50. I always do the safe protocol of same time on cycle as off cycle plus pct. so 2 cycles a year. age 27 205lb roughly 12%bf

My question is if I should be running prami on such a low dose of deca. I have absolutely no pain or discomfort in my nipples but yesterday I decided to press on them to see if there was fluid and I was able to get a tiny bubble out of each nipple that could fit on the tip of a pen. The second attempt to squeeze them nothing came out though. I also had to press pretty hard on the tips to get that amount to come out. I have looked into the prami protocol for being on higher doses of deca but I haven't read anything about running prami on such a low dose of deca. Please give me your advice and thank you for your time.
    I would be a little more concerned about the nipple discharge usually that's a sign of high prolactin...have you had any bloodwork done recently to see where your e2 is at because maybe all you needed to do was up the aromasin to 12.5 or 25mg everyday to lower e2 so the prolactin issues would have never come about...

Blog Entries
    in conclusion though, yes it is now time for parami imho...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I am really surprised that you are having discharge at that dose. I run npp at 400 mg EW with no issue at all. No caber or prami just aromasin . If you are having discharge though then yes you better jump on the prami.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If you are lactating it is time for prami

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    in conclusion though, yes it is now time for parami imho...
    Oppps......my bad, sorry! Yes, time for prami or cab.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know usually protocol calls for Stane on a 19nor cycle.... I Just had to make the change to a-dex due to not in stock... I'll be running 400mg of NPP for 10 wks and prop for 12, backloaded winny oral 50mg ed wks 8-12... What would you suggest for starting dose .25 EOD of .5 e3d from the start??

Oops I'll start a new post... Sorry for hijacking!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-16-2015 at 10:44 PM.

Thread Information