Finkus007 is offline New Member

Additional OTC supplements?

I'm about to take my first cycle (12 weeks, Winny and Test-E). I'm looking to cut and get ripped finally. I was just wondering, if there were any OTC supplements I can take. I was thinking Ripped Freak, but wasn't sure if that's too much? Any suggestions or advice? PS, I'm Canadian.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats??
    What's your thoughts on why you want to take winny?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You know useless u are already lower bf winny is almost useless.
    Run the test cycle eat 500 cals very clean above maintance and you will be fine
    you can definitely loose bf% and gain mass on cycle but if your below maintance on pct what do you think is going to happen to them hard earned gains?
    go with basic test cycle eat 500 above maintance with prefect diet and you will be fine.
    Remember steriods are not magic, I know few people who did not have the discipline and failed while running gear. Training and diet 95% gear 5%

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Finkus007 View Post
    I'm about to take my first cycle (12 weeks, Winny and Test-E). I'm looking to cut and get ripped finally. I was just wondering, if there were any OTC supplements I can take. I was thinking Ripped Freak, but wasn't sure if that's too much? Any suggestions or advice? PS, I'm Canadian.
    Yes NAC look after the inside.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post
    You know useless u are already lower bf winny is almost useless.
    Run the test cycle eat 500 cals very clean above maintance and you will be fine
    you can definitely loose bf% and gain mass on cycle but if your below maintance on pct what do you think is going to happen to them hard earned gains?
    go with basic test cycle eat 500 above maintance with prefect diet and you will be fine.
    Remember steriods are not magic, I know few people who did not have the discipline and failed while running gear. Training and diet 95% gear 5%
    Sounds information for the new Canadian if your looking to lose weight its diet diet diet and when you get more lean it turns into diet cardio diet cardio diet cardio

it is important to run a test only on first cycle so you know how your body reacts to test. When you add test and winn or test and dbol whatever, you may have side effects or issues and we will not know if its the test or additional compound.
    And as said above winn wilo only show good results when your already very lean. Imo

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Food is going to be your best friend to cut weight and yes cardio

Thread Information