Thread: Test enanthate

davegt7 is offline New Member

Test enanthate

Despite all the great and detailed advise I've received over the last couple of weeks I've decided I'm going to start my first cycle of test enanthate . A classic first cycle of 2ml a week. One injection on a Monday one on a Thursday.

I know people are probably gonna say that I'm stupid or something because I'm going against advice but my goal is to be an outstanding bodybuilding athlete and I'm going to do what it takes to get there so if anyone can give me good advise to get there I'd greatly appreciate it!

I'm 20 years old
    90kg
    Around 14% body fat

Test enanthate-image-2400961112.jpg

major34 is offline New Member
    wanna end up getting on trt for life ?

the same thing happened to me cycling at 22

Nah that's fair enough mate I've heard loads of things like that but I've decided to go for it and I'm just looking for advise to help me further in my goal for massive gains. Not looking for any advise to try out me off the idea so if you got any positive advise bro I'd love to hear it.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I started at 21 and regrading it! Ran two test only cycles, now I am 2 years without aas, growing and not thinking of taking before plateau occurs.

Don't want to hurt u or discredit u but according to your picture the base is not enough to start with AAS, plus to be best BB, u need to have ALPHA-GENES that just around 5% of all BBs have.

U can be on AAS and HGH for years, without genes u cant do shit!

Sorry!

Wait a little longer and take advantage of your natty test, If I could go back, I would wait!

Just my 2 cents!

Good luck!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Have a read at this link dave don't just knock if because of the tittle

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

And look what happened to major ^^^ it does happen. You can make some serious gains in the next few year still.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    You have made up your mind, nothing we can say will change that now. Do yourself a favor and research what you need to go with your test, AI, HCG , liver protection, PCT, all these things will help get you through this with as minimal damage possible if done correctly. Now you are going to need a fuk load of money if you plan to be a top level body builder, just the food bill alone will be astronomical, never mind the cost of the AAS and supporting cast. Again, I can't stress this point enough, do your research, read and learn every aspect of this game from diet and nutrition, to training and recovery, to the AAS and what compounds do what and when to take them and how to stack them. You are only 20, you haven't known how to read long enough to have read all you need to learn about what you are wanting to do.

Good luck, please reconsider, but at least arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can to try and get through this without fuking yourself up for life.

Can't stress enough how much I appreciate your advise guys.. I will also have a read of that link.

I will keep you posted on the situation and of course and going to be doing a hell of a lot of reading. If I need advise I know where to go.. Again a massive thank you

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Your welcome, best thing you can have in this sport is knowledge, all drugs and training are worthless without knowing what to do with them.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    There are a lot of us guys on here in our 40's and older who simply did not have access to the information the young have today. Hell, I ran several cycles in my 20's and had never heard of PCT. Of course it has caused me a lot of problems which still linger today. I dont think we should or are trying to talk you out of doing AAS. But, we do feel as though we should offer the best advice that we can give; which is why we suggest you wait. We all have different experiences in life, but most people in the 40's will tell you that they think much differently than they did when they were 20. In turn, you too will probably think differently in 20 years than you do now too. Good luck with whatever you choose to do and you are certainly in the right place to learn all you need to know.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, here is a great resource for supplements during a cycle...http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...erbs-more.html Cheers!

Thread Information