Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PT
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Anavar

Dr2abooD is offline New Member
    Good day Guys Im a 32years old man, 88 kg but with 25% body fat, i'm currently doing carb cycling and dropped already to 88 from 97 in two months.. I've been weightlifting for years now but not professionally. I've never used steroids before and i'm thinking of doing Anavar only cycle. First if all i need to know if its worth the money since its pretty expensive ? Also for how long should i take it? Do i need post cycle therapy ??
    .. Thanx a lot in advance
    Last edited by PT; 01-18-2015 at 05:31 AM.

motivated247 is offline New Member
    first, great work for cutting the fat, just cut 10% more
    second, No for your cycle.

Do not post about this again until you have researched properly.

EDUCATIONAL THREADS

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr2abooD View Post
    Good day Guys
    Im a 32years old man, 88 kg but with 25% body fat, i'm currently doing carb cycling and dropped already to 88 from 97 in two months..
    I've been weightlifting for years now but not professionally.
    I've never used steroids before and i'm thinking of doing Anavar only cycle.
    First if all i need to know if its worth the money since its pretty expensive ? Also for how long should i take it? Do i need post cycle therapy ??
    .. Thanx a lot in advance
    Welcome to the board! We aren't a source board and asking for sources is against out rules. However, stay awhile and do some reading. We also have a great nutritional forum and lifting forums.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanx a lot , i read a lot about it but i get conflicting info's , some go with and sone against anavar only cycle.
    Anyway i'll read ur link .. Thanx again

Sorry about asking for sources , i didnt know that but i use all the experience from people who tried it rather than textbook stuff ..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sorry about asking for sources , i didnt know that but i use all the experience from people who tried it rather than textbook stuff ..
    No problem. You came to the right place since you're looking for practical experience. There should be a small box at the bottom of your first post which says "edit post". Click it and it will allow you to edit your post.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Done my friend ..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Thank you and welcome to the board
    almostgone likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Well y0u have to remember that these Bodybuilder guys take 100+ mg of the substance a day. Medically prescribed for weight loss tops out at 20 mg a day. Obviously 25 would not shut a guy down or it would not be prescribed without test. it is when you take 4-8 times the daily dosage is when it shuts you down. Little bit of a no brainer.

It is a good substance if your diet is right....so is jogging if your diet is right.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome.

At this point for you I would say it would not be worth the money, second, an Anavar only cycle is not a good plan. Keep doing what you are doing, it has worked thus far, just tweak it to keep working. Hit up the diet section and let those guys help you dial in your nutrition program, this will help much more than Anavar. Good luck.

Thanx guyz .. I think i'll stick to the diet and training for now.. I've always refused steroids as a concept but i needed someone to remind me

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Let us know how it goes....diet will be key in your venture.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanx guyz .. I think i'll stick to the diet and training for now.. I've always refused steroids as a concept but i needed someone to remind me
    You wont regret it. You will find there are several here who did the same as you, came here looking for cycle information but found more than they could have imaginable and dont regret it. They have become great contributors. You dont have to have multiple cycles or even one to be a valuable member and contributor.

Stick around and help us out to educate others as well as yourself. Best of luck.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information