• 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By mikegilbert1986
  • 2 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Letro for gyno reversal question

zempey is offline Anabolic Member

Letro for gyno reversal question

Hey guys need some advice, I have been dealing with a real bad case of gyno. It is under control now, but I have egg yolk sized lumps in my chest. My guy can get letro, will this help reverse these lumps? He can't get ralox so I need to know if the letro will be worth the money and do what I want it to do. I am half way through my prop cycle and am taking 25mg stane and 40mg nolva to keep the lumps from growing.

Thanks in advance, Zach.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    There is no true reversal bro

If Nolva or Ralox can't help, nothing will

Letro is more like a fire alarm, you pull it & it will stop estro cold in it's tracks along with arising sides

I know it wont truly reverse it, but make the lumps shrink. They blew up and grew so fast by the time I figured out my adex was shit and got more they were massive. I am going to have to try and hunt down some ralox if the letro doesn't do the same thing.

Blog Entries
    Letro won't do shit - well, make you feel like death

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Get rally from ar-r

I'm in Canada and shipping cross the border is too sketchy. Will try and source it out in this side of the fence.

Would upping my nolva to 60mg daily help?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It's not going to hurt but the rally would be better
    NACH3 likes this.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    i have got mine to shrink down several times with what you are using now. when taking stuff that aromatizes heavily its literally impossible to keep the lumps and soreness down. first time i had a issue was on dbol , the lumps and pain didn't go away until i stopped. i just had a issue recently that was from hcg , again swelling/pain wouldn't go until couple weeks after i stopped the hcg. the aromasin should definitely reduce size and all the pain. ever since i first had gyno issue few years back i have to be carefull of the shit i use because the gyno will flair up before your eyes from here on out. its always going to be a issue. ow you just have to control it.
    BG likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    It's not going to hurt but the rally would be better
    What's weird is that I know Ralista is supposed to be way stronger that Tamoxifen

But, the Tamox seems to work better and faster for me

Within weeks with nolva my shit clears

its def something that you are useing that is aggravating it. unless your stane is junk. but you should be able to tell if it is lowering your e or not. i can always tell when my nose starts getting all dried out.

I had some bunk adex and by the time I got the stane the gyno was in full swing. I dropped the hcg because it seemed to flare after I did the shot within a day. My e2 is definitely down and the soreness is gone, just have the lumps that I want to shrink. I am going to stick with the tamox 40mg at bed and 20mg when I get up for the gym. I am going to keep looking for ralox and hope they start to shrink a bit. Not too worried about it now, but come warmer weather I want this shit gone. Thanks for the responses, gives me something to go on.

masteron would shrink that shit real quick its amazing..

Was planning on running that in my summer cycle, guess I could throw it in for the last 6 weeks of this cycle if it would help. I started 50mg proviron I had on hand, onl 12 days worth but figured what the hell.

Blog Entries
    Here's my bitch tit protocol:

Heavy moob attack: mast prop(up to 100mg a day), Letro Ramped then tapered off, Ralox or Nolva till it clears

Light bitch tits: Either Ralox or Nolva - The 2nd has been working better lately

I started splitting my stane to 12.5mg twice daily at 12hr apart and doing 40mg nolva at night and 20mg in the morning. Will see how this works over the next couple weeks. I know my e2 is in check because I have an urge to stick my dick in any moist hole I see, and I usually have zero libido off cycle.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    nothing will get the lumps to go away if they are already there.. put a pic up… don't waste your time putting all that other crap in your body…

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deerparkwater View Post
    nothing will get the lumps to go away if they are already there.. put a pic up… don't waste your time putting all that other crap in your body…
    I disagree with comments such as these. Letro will indeed be able to reverse gyno if you listen to your body and medicate appropriately with AI/SERMS. Best of luck!
    NACH3 and BG like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure you won't have a problem if ordering off of the site sponsor(ar-r )... Everyone's different(hence which AI/SERMS to use)... IMHO - Ralox will be helpful. As is Nolva... Listen to your body and what works best for you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    I disagree with comments such as these. Letro will indeed be able to reverse gyno if you listen to your body and medicate appropriately with AI/SERMS. Best of luck!

Wow, I didn't even know the board went back to 03

You can reverse to a point, in some cases - The best I gotta put it is, might as well try

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Agreed Ive had a lot of luck with letro. It is harsh, but it is what it is. I also agree with MikeGilbert, its not going to fully go down until the person stops using what ever is aromizing.
    956Vette likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I definitely recommend tapering letro up and down.
    956Vette likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

For now I am going to run the nolva and stane and see how it goes, I just got my e2 where I feel good and the sensitivity is gone. I don't want to spend a bunch more money and chance crashing with letro when I think I finally have things balanced. I dropped the hcg and I feel that is helping, going to give it some time and focus on my training and see what happens.

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    I tried with only ralox and saw ok results then I added masteron and had amazing results. Try it

I am from canada and order from AR-R without issues . Its nothing illegal , its for research purpose...

Thread Information