Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Left glute shot Pain

Najee786 is offline New Member

Left glute shot Pain

So I injected 1.75 test and tren (mixed trenarapid and Renvex prop) on Friday night. Within 6 hours of pinning I woke up at 3AM with the worst of pains. When pinning on the release I believe I nicked a vein as blood got into the syringe and my ass started bleeding heavily. The pains got down from a 10/10 pain to an 8/10 pain - it's Tuesday night right now. I just asked my girlfriend and she said my left glute is swollen in comparison to my right but no change of colour etc.... Anyone know if I should see a doc or will the pain subside?

Thanks

Iceberg is offline Member
    Is it warm?

My whole body is warm but that's the tren ? If I go out and it's like -4 here at the moment then yes it's cold

Iceberg is offline Member
    Well if it start to get infected would usually be warmer to the touch and red. Have the girl rub it out with a warm rag or heating pad? Idk I never used tren so I'm not sure what it feels like.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I never felt pain like that. Maybe a nerve
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I never felt pain like that. Maybe a nerve
    Doubtful, if it was a nerve it would be immediately.
    More than likely its a mix of virgin muscle and the prop. I doubt you are feeling warm from the tren yet, that takes a couple of weeks to kick in unless it's tren A then it could be sooner.

How quickly did you inject? What size needle? Did you put on a new needle after drawing from the vial?

You gear might have a lot of BA in it making it more painful. If it gets warm to the touch, just that area then you may have an infection. It could be the gear or how you injected technique.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-19-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this your first shot on cycle? The BA may be too high and the compound needs to be cut.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    As LB and BB said above op it could be the prop or BA i've been there it is really sore.

My apologies for background...

This is my third cycle.

I'm currently on test prop and tren ace. I'm on my 6th week. I've just read a couple of reviews of the alpha pharma which causes lumps on people because I've just switched over from Renvex tren to alpha tren. I did shoot 1ml of trenarapid in left thigh and no pip or lump so those reviews might be a bit biased?

Basically I've been shooting x4 a week and I believe I was developing some scar tissue on the top left quadrant of my left glute. When I pinched I could feel abit of it. To avoid this I should of hit a new muscle like a delt but instead I decided to do it more at an angle on the edge of the Middle left quadrant, as a result I've got this lump (it was 11:30PM and had to be up at 7AM so wanted it over and done with as been getting trensomnia)

. Woke up this morning after taking paracetamol and it has gone down to a 6-7/10 pain. I'm getting a massage and spa done in the next couple hours for girlfriends birthday. Will hitting the sauna steam and jacuzzi be a good alternative to the head pad rubbing? On a funny note, the masseuse will not be massaging my left glute at all!!!!

Additionally, I follow one of the protocols on here to warm up the oil and muscle then shoot very slowly so it expands into the muscle. I believe for 1.7ml I was there for a good 3 minutes! I massaged thoroughly after for 5-10 minutes after blood leaked out then hit the deck within 15 minutes. Any more add info I can supply with I shall.

Thanks for comments back so far to a newbie on the forum.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At the end of September you were still on your first cycle and now, about 16 weeks later you are 6 weeks into your THIRD cycle? I'm guessing you haven't come off and have been pinning for almost 6 months several times a week. I'm not surprised you have scar tissue.

Can you lay out exactly what you have been taking and when since your first pin sometime in August?
    lovbyts and Haydenz like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information