Flexxo15 is offline New Member

ANother first cycle post

Sorry in advance, I'm sure this is the 93838295 thread of these. No doubt I want to be very hesitant before tampering with steroids in any shape or form.

Stats:
    Height 5'5" (167.64 cm)
    Weight: 142 lbs (64 kg)
    Body Fat: 7.2% (Taken via hydrostatic weighing, average of six trials)
    Body type: Mesomorph (Don't put on fat very easily)

Diet: Calories are fairly dialed in. I promise. (Carb cycling, proper fats, all local/quality animal products, etc)

Activity/Training: Five years total, (last) two years seriously. Upper/Lower body splits three days a week, avid soccer player rest of the time. (Will adjust workout with cycle.)

Now, from a few weeks of research and my understanding, an oral only cycle isn't exactly prized or advocated in the anabolic steroids realm. (Commonly seeing beginners with some kind of Test inject-able, at least, paired with.) However, I'm extremely conservative and want to test waters first with a Dbol cycle. I understand the water-retention and loss-of after a cycle, I'm not after a body-building physique, just a synergistic combo in my course of some gains and athletic benefits of it's use.

What I plan:

Weeks Steroid Dose
    1-6 Dianabol 30mg ED
    2-6 Arimidex 0.25mg EoD (Will monitor my bloat to justify)

PCT:
    Weeks 6-9 Nolva (Clomid) 40mg 2wks // 20mg 1wks (Also depending on gyno/estro effects since it’s so individualized)

Does this seem fair? Also: I’ve read a ton of mixed signals between all-dosing (stronger concentrations but harder on liver) and spread dosing for dbol (less taxing, longer blood concentration.) And should one take it every day during the six week cycle or just five days maybe with weekends off?

Also, I’ve read of some keeping Tamoxifen on hand in case?

I have read around, I see arguments all over. I apologize in advance if anything seems ill-stated or rudely elementary. I really appreciate your guys input and time.

Thanks!

-Adam
    Last edited by Flexxo15; 01-19-2015 at 08:46 PM.

Iceberg is offline Member

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexxo15 View Post
    However I'm extremely conservative and want to test waters first with a Dbol cycle. I understand the water-retention and loss-of after a cycle, I'm not after a body-building physique, just a synergistic combo in my course of some gains and athletic benefits of it's use.
    You will not gain any athletic benefits from this cycle, on the contrary you will lose stamina, endurance and will feel like shit cause of the lack of testosterone in your body.
    The strength and gains in muscle mass that can be gained will be lost quite easily.
    Men are supposed to have testosterone...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Where is the test?
    Read the link provided to you. Test should be the base of all cycles and the only thing used for 1st cycle.

Appreciate it, gentlemen.

Read the sticky. Understand more now.

I guess it's just the fear of getting over the idea of an injectable.

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    Yep, Injecting can definitely be intimidating the first few times but once you get the hang of it you will quickly see it's not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeez View Post
    Yep, Injecting can definitely be intimidating the first few times but once you get the hang of it you will quickly see it's not that big of a deal.
    For the use of Test-e and hCG , how should those be spread apart? Or can you take both on same day?

Say, Monday: Inject Test-e AND hCG, then again Thurs night/Friday morning

or

Monday: Test-e
    Tuesday: hCG
    Friday: Test-e
    Saturday: hCG

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    if you really want to get ON. then you will have to introduce your self to the needle... but if your not into lifting strenth/bodybuilding what use is gear to you.. just stay natty and diet towards your goals.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    if you really want to get ON. then you will have to introduce your self to the needle... but if your not into lifting strenth/bodybuilding what use is gear to you.. just stay natty and diet towards your goals.
    I completely agree, Mike. I'll get over the fear quickly, haha.

As stated, I will adjust my regime for more strength/bodybuilding style. (Thought of as off-season since I don't play semi-pro soccer until summer).

Thread Information