spradamania is offline New Member

Virgin muscle pip

Hey all, I just started my third cycle, and have had some excessive pip. Due to this, I decided to hit a different cite, the glute (virgin muscle). Two days later, pain wise not as bad as they quad (may as well had a peg leg). However, it is sightless harder and maybe a degree or two warmer. Do I need to worry? It wasn't enough to keep me from dead lifting a couple hours ago. I'm just concerned with the heat.

Semi related, I talked to my middle man ( and fellow user) and he told me he gets the pip as well, but it's primarily due to a near 10% BA content.

I'm running 500 mg test e (12w), 400 mg tren e (10w) and 300mg of prop (1-3& 13-15). All divided into a mwf schedule.

Any suggestions/ input is welcome.

Thank you in advance

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    10% BA that has got to be a typo ? If not no wonder you are sore.

Nope, 10% is what I was told.
    And sore doesn't begin to explain the quad pip. However, when I split the dosage into both delts (my usuals), there was a little tenderness but almost nothing compared to the others

At 5'6" 175lbs I don't think you need so much gear.
    At 20yrs old, you really shouldn't be cycling.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Third cycle at 20? Damn...

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spradamania
    Hey all, I just started my third cycle, and have had some excessive pip. Due to this, I decided to hit a different cite, the glute (virgin muscle). Two days later, pain wise not as bad as they quad (may as well had a peg leg). However, it is sightless harder and maybe a degree or two warmer. Do I need to worry? It wasn't enough to keep me from dead lifting a couple hours ago. I'm just concerned with the heat. Semi related, I talked to my middle man ( and fellow user) and he told me he gets the pip as well, but it's primarily due to a near 10% BA content. I'm running 500 mg test e (12w), 400 mg tren e (10w) and 300mg of prop (1-3& 13-15). All divided into a mwf schedule. Any suggestions/ input is welcome. Thank you in advance
    quads most certainly can be tricky and as Virginia muscles yeah they get really sore . Was there any swelling or redness?

Yeah, I know. But let me elaborate. My first one may as well have been a joke. Got it from someone who hadn't a clue, when I was naive and didn't do the research I should have. Let's just put it this way it was a 5 week cycle. 2nd was a 10w test e cycle with a successful pct, everything was back to normal levels after everything. This one has just started. Everything is on hand including pct, remidex, prolactin inhibitor, and HCG on the way. And blood work soon to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    quads most certainly can be tricky and as Virginia muscles yeah they get really sore . Was there any swelling or redness?
    Not necessarily swelling, more like a tightened area the size of my hand. No redness. It took a solid three days to dissipate.

If this is your first run with test P than it could easily be the prop causing your pain.

That's what I was kind of hoping, considering I'm only taking it while the eth. Is on its way in and out.

Update, a little red. It's like my one buttock is flexed at all times.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spradamania View Post
    That's what I was kind of hoping, considering I'm only taking it while the eth. Is on its way in and out.

Update, a little red. It's like my one buttock is flexed at all times.
    If it becomes warm and red it sounds like to much BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    If it becomes warm and red it sounds like to much BA.
    as long as it's not an infection then that's fine.

Is that something my body will get used to, or will I have a gimp limb after every one for the next 13 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by spradamania View Post
    as long as it's not an infection then that's fine.

Is that something my body will get used to, or will I have a gimp limb after every one for the next 13 weeks?
    Your body is mad at you and you are fighting it off. You will be ok but you may want to cut your gear.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What's with kids these days - did I just say that?! OMG I'm fvcking old

Anyways man - your in for a looooooong ride

PIP from alcohol content is a bitch. My last homebrew guy loaded his shit with alcohol. It was bearable, but ugggggh - so, I got some GSO & just started cutting it 1:2 ratio - zero pip

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    What's with kids these days - did I just say that?! OMG I'm fvcking old

Anyways man - your in for a looooooong ride

PIP from alcohol content is a bitch. My last homebrew guy loaded his shit with alcohol. It was bearable, but ugggggh - so, I got some GSO & just started cutting it 1:2 ratio - zero pip
    Bingo!......best tip ever.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    What's with kids these days - did I just say that?! OMG I'm fvcking old Anyways man - your in for a looooooong ride PIP from alcohol content is a bitch. My last homebrew guy loaded his shit with alcohol. It was bearable, but ugggggh - so, I got some GSO & just started cutting it 1:2 ratio - zero pip
    I'll definitely give it a shot, man. I've
    Been walking with a weird pimp limp since Monday, it does seem to be getting better today. Yesterday it hurt like hell to sit, now once I'm down I'm good.

Thank you all for the advise. It's much appreciated

Thread Information