Murph34 is offline New Member

Exclamation First cycle help!!!

I'm on my first cycle now and need a good pct plan I'm 6 weeks in Ive been running 250 mgs of prop a week and 400 mgs of eq. I finished the eq but am running 6 more weeks on just propionate . I'm getting good results but am scared of not cycling off the right way. I know I should of done more research on it before I started but that's why I'm asking you guys who have more expirienxe than me. I'll be guys!ordering offline so I need to figure out what to get soon. Thanks

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Click the forum button above to the right of the register button. Count down seven threads and there is a link that will take you to all the PCT information you could want. PCT is very important, but it is also very common and some very experienced individuals have taken a lot of time to explain it in detail. It will be better if you read some of them allowing you to understand what you need. Good luck.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    3 days after last pin :
    Clo: 100/50/50/50
    Nov: 40/40/20/20
    Run AI right up until pct starts (assuming you ran an AI) and hcg right up until 3 days prior to pct ( again making an assumption).

Thread Information