Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 46
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: How powerful is ARR cialis?

  1. #1
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492

    How powerful is ARR cialis?

    I'm considering ordering some for several reasons, one being my pct is approaching and I want to be able to perform and secondly, my girlfriend has brought up the idea of a threesome with one of her friends (bucket list #373, check ) and if that goes as planned I want to be on top of my game 100% no errors at all, that being said, if I dose liquid cialis at about 20mg 30 minutes to an hour prior will it get rid of any stage fright or other complications that may arise being with two females at the same time, for the first time?

    I know I probably won't need it I mean **** I'm going to be with TWO smoking females, but since I'm still trying to dial in my AI to bring my libido back up to its prime I thought it might be a worthwhile investment for this once in a lifetime opportunity. Thanks for any feedback.

  2. #2
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Ive never heard a complaint and most everyone says it's as strong or stronger than the RX. I take that back, there was one user once who said it was not working and then all of the sudden it worked but seemed to strong. It turned out he was not shaking it up before using it and it has a tendency to separate when it sits for any length of time so as a rule of thumb it's good to always shake it for a minute before using it.
    NACH3 likes this.

  3. #3
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ive never heard a complaint and most everyone says it's as strong or stronger than the RX. I take that back, there was one user once who said it was not working and then all of the sudden it worked but seemed to strong. It turned out he was not shaking it up before using it and it has a tendency to separate when it sits for any length of time so as a rule of thumb it's good to always shake it for a minute before using it.
    Thanks for the solid professional feedback man, would liquid viagra be any better or is the only difference the half life?

  4. #4
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Should I get one thing of the viagra and one of the cialis and use both in Con junction for added strength for just the occasion I really need it or is that neccesary? I really don't have much of a clue on this stuff so I need all the feedback I can get.

  5. #5
    dk94's Avatar
    dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    387
    i recommend the cialis. its strong and you feel the effect for 36-48 hours, plus cialis has some added health benefits. Viagra is only supposed to last 3 hours, ive only tried V once and it gave me a head ache.

  6. #6
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    If I need the maximum boost - mean maximum(a 3 way would be that time) - I load the cialis, start at like 5mg, then another 5mg, then 10 - then a 50mg V - I have done higher doses on C, 10,10,10

    Oh yes, it as cool as it sounds
    NACH3 likes this.

  7. #7
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    I would go with cialis and if you can like suggested above 5mg 2x a day. There are a lot of health benefits such as lowering blood pressure if you have high blood pressure being that is what it was originally made for and others. There is a good thread on it in the HRT section.

  8. #8
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    If I need the maximum boost - mean maximum(a 3 way would be that time) - I load the cialis, start at like 5mg, then another 5mg, then 10 - then a 50mg V - I have done higher doses on C, 10,10,10

    Oh yes, it as cool as it sounds
    So I should get a vial of V and one of C and what do you mean by "load" ? Would that have to be spread out over a couple hours or all at once?

  9. #9
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    Over a few hours or a full day. Just depends on what kind of crazy shit I'm doing.

    Really, though - if you haven't used it, it will hit you hard

    Also, if you have never used either - you can get a funky reaction. I used to get flushing to my face like a mother - but, that's long gone now.

  10. #10
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    It's very strong I suggest starting low cause it will hit you

  11. #11
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Over a few hours or a full day. Just depends on what kind of crazy shit I'm doing.

    Really, though - if you haven't used it, it will hit you hard

    Also, if you have never used either - you can get a funky reaction. I used to get flushing to my face like a mother - but, that's long gone now.
    Hmm, what if it's not possible for.me to dose but about an hour in advance? Any protocol for that or would the other way hit harder (pun intended)

  12. #12
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia
    Hmm, what if it's not possible for.me to dose but about an hour in advance? Any protocol for that or would the other way hit harder (pun intended)
    you can do that you have to do more but there will be more sides

  13. #13
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    I have 1 vial of V and 1 of C in my cart, they're having a buy 2 get 1 on the V or C, should I just get 3 C? Or 1 of each? Would combining them make them hit harder is what I'm trying to find out, more so than the health benefits.

  14. #14
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    you can do that you gave to do more but there will be more sides
    Lol

    I sold a few C's to a guy I know, he ate a whole 20mg pill & turned beet red. He's like, I ain't doing that shit again.

    I get that with anything over 50mg of V at a time.

  15. #15
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,314
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Lol I sold a few C's to a guy I know, he ate a whole 20mg pill & turned beet red. He's like, I ain't doing that shit again. I get that with anything over 50mg of V at a time.
    kills my hips and lower back

  16. #16
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia
    I have 1 vial of V and 1 of C in my cart, they're having a buy 2 get 1 on the V or C, should I just get 3 C? Or 1 of each? Would combining them make them hit harder is what I'm trying to find out, more so than the health benefits.
    I can't comment on Ar-r - I have wanted to try them out, but haven't

    I just using Iranian generics

  17. #17
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I can't comment on Ar-r - I have wanted to try them out, but haven't

    I just using Iranian generics
    Im using maxim. I haven't used Arr either.

  18. #18
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    kills my hips and lower back

    This guy


    But, then I sleep like a horse for hours

  19. #19
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    So The cocktail or just C lol

  20. #20
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'd do one of each & try em out


    I was going to, but my Generics are way cheaper. But, Arr shit I would damn near guarantee is stronger.

  21. #21
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    I ordered 3 vials of nolvadex , 3 of clomid, 1 of V and 1 of C. Can't wait to try these out, maybe 10mg Cialis and 30mg of V ?

  22. #22
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    Shit, depends on what you're doin

    If I know I must be up long time - well, yeah
    Mr.BB likes this.

  23. #23
    DrewZ's Avatar
    DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Half Nattyville
    Posts
    1,308
    In my experience their CIA is pretty strong stuff even at a very low dose.

    Prepare for awkward boners throughout your day - felt like a teenager again...doesnt take much, a light breeze, even an a not so great looking female...
    NACH3 likes this.

  24. #24
    testluva's Avatar
    testluva is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    478
    You should add Dapoxetine to your Cialis. Your cardio will go before you blow. Will keep you hard longer to satisfy both girls.

  25. #25
    Motardpdx's Avatar
    Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    435
    Hi, AR-R is legit...I agree it's stronger with liquid and I use it pre-workout or cardio and get serious vascularity. I only dose 2.5mg per day and it's plenty otherwise backaches, headaches, sinus congestion. Enjoy!

  26. #26
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    They are good to go IMHO, really high quality
    chris_columbia likes this.

  27. #27
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    It is strong enough that I dropped my daily dose from 5mg down to around 3, so pretty strong.
    chris_columbia likes this.

  28. #28
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    You should add Dapoxetine to your Cialis. Your cardio will go before you blow. Will keep you hard longer to satisfy both girls.
    Damn, I might have to order that next time it sounds like a killer combo, my peptide company nor arr sells it though.

  29. #29
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    You should add Dapoxetine to your Cialis. Your cardio will go before you blow. Will keep you hard longer to satisfy both girls.
    "Studies have shown that dapoxetine increases the intra-vaginal ejaculation latency time (IELT) - the time from vaginal penetration to male orgasm."

    No thank you, is there anything that works the other way around? Most of the time I take way to long or dont finish. The wife would get pissed if I took something to last even longer. lol
    Mr.BB likes this.

  30. #30
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    x2 I'm with Lovbyts here

    Caber helped for a bit, but not anymore.

    Ontopic: You should try the cialis before "the big night", its powerfull stuff

  31. #31
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    suggesting it and actually doing it is different... damn my GF talks about a threesome for months now she want it more than me but nothing yet...

    so Good luck to you and I hope it will happen.

    That unfortunate that it comes right into your pct...

    I though for when the moments comes to stack.
    200mg test suspension/2 weeks of 50 mg proviron prior to feel the effect/ 50mg Viagra/20 mg Cialis.

    obviously I would.do a try before just with my girlfriend to adjust the dose.

    so I think mixing both is the way to go but try it before to know your tolerance if you get a boner for 3 hours with just 20mg cialis then go for it. and if you a dizzy at 50mg viagra then dont.

    not everyone have the same tolerance to it so buying both and test IMO is the way to go.

  32. #32
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    suggesting it and actually doing it is different... damn my GF talks about a threesome for months now she want it more than me but nothing yet...
    With a dude don't count lol jk jk

    It all does depend on how much you need

    Me - shit, I have a whole cocktail < lol - few things that can't be mentioned on hur - but, daum

  33. #33
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Definitely Cialus over V, IMHO... Or in conjunction With each other... in my personal experience w/this I just used Liq. C and it didn't matter if "came" I still had a hard on you could break down a bricks wall w/your D***!!! Lol
    lovbyts likes this.

  34. #34
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    With a dude don't count lol jk jk

    It all does depend on how much you need

    Me - shit, I have a whole cocktail < lol - few things that can't be mentioned on hur - but, daum
    My girl wants one with a guy as well, I'm on the fence right now though.

  35. #35
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    "Studies have shown that dapoxetine increases the intra-vaginal ejaculation latency time (IELT) - the time from vaginal penetration to male orgasm."

    No thank you, is there anything that works the other way around? Most of the time I take way to long or dont finish. The wife would get pissed if I took something to last even longer. lol
    If only we all had this "problem"

  36. #36
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia View Post

    If only we all had this "problem"
    this is really a problem...

    its would be nice to have a fast **** once in a while...

    I cant.come.under 20minutes most of the time it turns around 30-60min.
    sometime I just lose focus cause it is too long and we just stop without I came.

    this is not fun so yes this is a problem, for men at least, women rarely complain XD

  37. #37
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,248
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_columbia
    My girl wants one with a guy as well, I'm on the fence right now though.
    Whaaaaaaa


    Well, if it was some random strange - sure, I'd plow it with whom ever

    But, my woman - get railed by another dude, noooo

    It's just how double standards work
    Mr.BB likes this.

  38. #38
    bass's Avatar
    bass is offline HRT Specialist ~ Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In Southern Commiefornia
    Posts
    9,356
    I used it and worked pretty damn good!

  39. #39
    chris_columbia's Avatar
    chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Whaaaaaaa


    Well, if it was some random strange - sure, I'd plow it with whom ever

    But, my woman - get railed by another dude, noooo

    It's just how double standards work
    Yeah man, it's a hard decision. Haha hard.

  40. #40
    MR-FQ320's Avatar
    MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gods own country
    Posts
    3,007
    Dude take the Cialis 18 hours before the deed, and to make sure you all have a 'banging' night (pun intended), take it every 12 hours, and **** like a porn star !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •