jbonza666 is offline New Member

My first cycle. Advice please!

Hi guys, new to this forum. Spent a lot of time reading stickies and threads. I am 6ft 2, 94 kg, 12.5% body fat, 22 years. I've got myself a 10 ml vile of sust and deca and a 100 10 mg db tabs. I've been in and out of training since I was 15 but solidly and passionately training with diet in check for the past 12 months.

This will be my first cycle so would be great to get some advice. My plan was to take dbol1-4 weeks at 30 mg a day, deca 1-8 weeks at 250 mg a week split into 2 injections. And sust at 250 a week split into 2 injections (mixed with the deca.) running aramidex during the cycle and trying to sort some clomid and nolva for the pct but my supplier only has tamoxifen and priveron.

What do you guys think about that for a first cycle? I understand there are a lot of mixed views on sust for the newbee and that it may be best to stick with one test? But then I read that I need to take sust with the deca so am a bit confused. I've already bought it so if you guys think that I should avoid that stack can you recommend an alternative with the gear I have? And yeah, I realise I should have done the reading before I made the purchase but there you go, I couldn't help myself.

Nice one! Look forward to hearing back from some one.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum hang around and learn educate yourself in this stuff.

The young and Steroids

Have a read at this link ^^ as well it really has great information in it.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    You are way too young to cycle. That is a cycle for someone who has done a few, and even then it's incomplete.
    Last edited by ojm3; 01-20-2015 at 11:02 PM.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, you want some advise on supplements but you mention your already going to use them regardless? Confusing...? Your first question as to why only test is the 'luck of the draw' or Genetics.

"And there's no way to know until you go. This is why we reccomend testosterone to start with. And a relatively lightly dosed cycle to boot. 300mg per week of testosterone should be more than enough for a beginner to test the waters. And this is where you'll know if you are sensitive to estrogen buildup, or acne, or testicular shrinkage, or hard shutdown, or any other side effects. Some are very lucky like me, who experience absolutely nothing. Others find they are very sensitive to one particular side effect, lets say acne, and see nothing else. Others get a whole plethora of side effects just from a small dose. Your first cycle or 2 are all about testing the waters and seeing how you respond and react. And only after you have explored every nook and cranny of it will you be ready to move on to other compounds and explore those to find what works better for you, etc.

What determines how you react to anything is first and foremost: genetics. The next thing is dose and duration. Then age is a factor as well, because as we age, our bodies change and react differently to things than we did at a previous age. After that comes what compound(s) you use.

For example, I know a guy who recently did his first cycle and finished it about 3 weeks ago. Not only was he not ready for it at all (hadn't built up a proper base of muscle beforehand, etc.), he was a moron and used test E at 750mg per week! First off, I think 500mg per week is too much, let alone seven fifty! But that's not the end of it. He originally planned his cycle to be 10 weeks long. For whatever reason, he decided to extend it to 14 weeks, and for the last 3 weeks or something he upped his dose to 1,000mg per week. A whole gram per week of test... on a BEGINNER 1st TIME CYCLE.

Needless to say, he recently contacted me freaking out that he is having problems over his PCT with being able to get erections and whatnot. Now, he may have messed himself up by going extreme on his first cycle. OR he may just be sensitive to HPTA shutdown and he is one of those types that requires longer to recover (it's only been 3 weeks PCT so far for him). I told him to keep up his nolva and an aromatase inhibitor (aromasin ), and wait it out another week or 2 before taking further steps. Never know, he may fully recover by then.

But this is an example of why we use a basic compound such as testosterone only for a first cycle, and use a sensible dose and duration to gauge how we respond. I have never been an advocate of cycles longer than 8 weeks. Maximum I advise people is 10 weeks."
    Source..
    The ultimate LIVER thread and info on orals and ORAL TOXICITY!!

Check this out too...AAS: Things to consider before starting a first cycle (Great Read)

jbonza666 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE="Motardpdx"]Hi, you want some advise on supplements but you mention your already going to use them regardless? Confusing...? Your first question as to why only test is the 'luck of the draw' or Genetics. "And there's no way to know until you go.
    Thank you, a very informative post. I will take what you have said into consideration.
    Than ku

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    You should stop cycle and learn how to train and diet then worry about aas way later

Thread Information