Thread: Second cycle. Please advise

kazz is offline New Member

Second cycle. Please advise

Kind of screwed up and bought an oral only 4-week cycle which consists of:

280mgs/week D-Bol
    1400mgs/week A50s
    7000mgs/week Decca
    2100mgs/week Tren

Learned this isn't advised so I'm looking into 1000mg Test E shots twice a week (2000mgs/week) instead.

Can I stack any of the oral tabs with the Test? If so, which would be better?

24yo. 5'9" 165 lbs. Appreciate any and all advice. Thoughts?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Oh my. 2g of test per week as a first cycle? Not sure where you have been doing your research but you need to not go there again.

As advised in your other thread you need to fix your diet at 165lbs. Can you tell us your bodyfat % and detail your current weight gain diet so we can steer you in the right direction?
    Lifted1 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Gorgos is offline Junior Member
    7g deca and 2g tren cant go wrong at 165Ibs.

Sorry *500mgs Mon & 500 mgs Thurs. for 10 weeks. Getting the info from someone & converted wrong.

10 week cycle - 1g/week

Is that too much?

9% body fat

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this a joke??? lol

Please point out what you'd change. I don't plan on taking the oral only cycle. Purchasing it was a mistake. But curious which of those can be stacked with 1g Test E/week

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Oh my. 2g of test per week as a first cycle? Not sure where you have been doing your research but you need to not go there again.

As advised in your other thread you need to fix your diet at 165lbs. Can you tell us your bodyfat % and detail your current weight gain diet so we can steer you in the right direction?
    ^^^ I agree...

OP... I have done many cycles and still do just fine with 500mg and never more than 1000mg IMO....
    and 4 weeks is pointless.. you are very very off track in your understanding. accept you will be researching this for months more before being able to do any of this properly. you don't need to understand in this moment, it will come, but understand that you DON'T understand.

be safe.. good luck!
    jimmyinkedup and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kazz View Post
    Please point out what you'd change. I don't plan on taking the oral only cycle. Purchasing it was a mistake. But curious which of those can be stacked with 1g Test E/week
    dude... how about 400-500mg total per week?
    not sure you are in mental state to be doing a cycle with your posts man... Your going from non user right to abuser in my opinion.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Just learning. I'm taking what I hear from a trainer at my gym & asking questions about it here.

How about 500mg/week for 10 weeks? Could that be stacked with any of the oral tabs mentioned above?

Just learning. I'm taking what I hear from a trainer at my gym & asking questions about it here.

How about 500mg/week for 10 weeks? Could that be stacked with any of the oral tabs mentioned above?
    You are clutching at straws here.

You can stack anything with anything but relying on AAS to make up for a lacking diet will get you nowhere. Whatever you may gain on cycle you will lose because you don't know how to eat to gain let alone maintain any new tissue.

For the third time, we have a great diet section, post up your diet for review.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -Horus- View Post
    dude... how about 400-500mg total per week?
    not sure you are in mental state to be doing a cycle with your posts man... Your going from non user right to abuser in my opinion.
    Solid advice here- 500mg/week test only sound like a good starting point.
    -Horus- likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No AI... No hCG ...No DA ... No PCT And was going to run 2 19nors in a first cycle, front loaded w/an oral... 1g of Test... How'd did you even get that idea in the first place?? Read and research buddy its for your own safety! Don't ever rely on another persons knowledge... Most think there is nothing to this... It's the most complicated system in our bodies - The Endocine System! "Austinites Educational Database" is a must... "Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle".
    -Horus- likes this.

I think my diet is pretty good. 4-5,000+ calories/day. I track my calories, proteins, carbs & fats. Most of the weight I've gained has been from my diet & proper training the past couple years.

I feel that you're assuming my diet is bad but it's really not.

Don't plan on starting anything til' I have everything in place & done properly. Wasnt planning on skipping hcg & pct

I'm assuming you want to gain weight and aren't which means you aren't eating enough. Even if you eat 7000cals per day you're not eating enough if you aren't gaining.

What are your current macro's?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good! When you run a 19nor make sure you have a Dopamine Agonist on hand for the rise in prolactin can lead to lactation... But if you manage your E2 then this is rare to occur!

I've definitely been gaining. Just not as fast as I would like.

Macros:

140-160g protein
    550-600g carbs
    80-90 fats

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You should not always listen to your dealer. His job, make money now. Your job, stay safe and try to live. Honestly, you really should start at 500mg of test a week and see how it goes. Some people are prone to gyno and at 1000mg per week to start you would not be giving your body a chance to tell you whether it can handle it or not. Life is long, or at least it should be long, and there is plenty of time to do more if all goes well at lower doses. Good luck!

I've definitely been gaining. Just not as fast as I would like.

Macros:

140-160g protein
    550-600g carbs
    80-90 fats
    Even at the top end of those ranges that's a bit under 4000 not 4000-5000. You need to up your protein. Take it up to 200g, that'll add a few hundred calories extra.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'm assuming you want to gain weight and aren't which means you aren't eating enough. Even if you eat 7000cals per day you're not eating enough if you aren't gaining.

What are your current macro's?
    and/or you have a medical issue. I always tell guys to get checked out. thyroid etc. and go from there.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ All of this is very solid and smart advice! It's for your own safety! You will always get the right advice here on this forum, but it's up to you to listen!! Re-think... The gear ain't goin nowhere...
    -Horus- likes this.

Thread Information