jackyyyy is offline New Member

Topical anti androgens

I have a question about topical anti androgens...finasteride will only work with test...is a topical anti androgen like azelaic acid strong enough to prevent hairloss from deca , trenbolone , dianabol ?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I am only speaking from my own personal experience here; so if anyone dissagrees I will certainly not be offended. But, anything you take, such as finasteride, will not overide the effects of any AAS. Of course they might offset the issue to some degree, but if you are prone to hair loss and take any form off AAS, the AAS will probably override the effects of finasteride and you will lose your hair. If you are worrying about hair loss because you are losing you hair, and want to take AAS, you will probably lose your hair. What I am trying to say is that I think AAS contributes to hair loss more than finasteride will grow it back. It is simply a compromise that many of us have already made. Good luck!

jackyyyy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    I am only speaking from my own personal experience here; so if anyone dissagrees I will certainly not be offended. But, anything you take, such as finasteride, will not overide the effects of any AAS. Of course they might offset the issue to some degree, but if you are prone to hair loss and take any form off AAS, the AAS will probably override the effects of finasteride and you will lose your hair. If you are worrying about hair loss because you are losing you hair, and want to take AAS, you will probably lose your hair. What I am trying to say is that I think AAS contributes to hair loss more than finasteride will grow it back. It is simply a compromise that many of us have already made. Good luck!
    its a preventive step I am taking i have full head of hair mate...And just up dose fina if it isnt working to 20-50mg

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information