just wanted to run my first cycle by you guys. all input is appreciated
    21 y/o 6'1 195 lbs 10-12% bf
    test prop 125ml eod weeks 1-8
    armidex .5mg eod weeks 1-8
    PCT 3 days after last pin
    clomid 50/50/25/25
    nolva 40/40/20/20

contemplating hcg .. any and all feedback is appreciated
    planning to start this at the beginning of march because im still working on getting my diet down
    after some research ive decided id rather do prop instead of enth.. dreading the pip tho

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyImaNoob
    just wanted to run my first cycle by you guys. all input is appreciated 21 y/o 6'1 195 lbs 10-12% bf test prop 125ml eod weeks 1-8 armidex .5mg eod weeks 1-8 PCT 3 days after last pin clomid 50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20 contemplating hcg.. any and all feedback is appreciated planning to start this at the beginning of march because im still working on getting my diet down after some research ive decided id rather do prop instead of enth.. dreading the pip tho
    cycle is fine I would run the hcg as well. Are you aware of the risks that might come with cycling at your age?

HeyImaNoob is offline New Member
    hpta risks? yes. not to bring up the whole "if your buddy jumped off the bridge would you jump off too?" but people from my area the same age as me hopped on the stuff a couple of years ago and theyre all competing without having any adverse side effects that i know of unless theyre long term ones

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyImaNoob
    hpta risks? yes. not to bring up the whole "if your buddy jumped off the bridge would you jump off too?" but people from my area the same age as me hopped on the stuff a couple of years ago and theyre all competing without having any adverse side effects that i know of unless theyre long term ones
    The key words here that stand out are: "that I know of" (because without blood work, THEY don't know either, and "unless they're long term ones" (because those are the worst kinds).

I don't want to preach to you man, but before you dive in head first, please think about what I just said and please read the thread 'The Young and Steroids '. Good luck!

Thread Information