Tactmed is offline New Member

More new guy questions

K I've been reading and reading and going through the forums. I know for sure that small test cycle is best for first time. So I'm taking 250mg a week of Test e. What I can't find a clear cut and dry answer on is, at 250mg once a week, which I understand is small, do I still need an AI and HCG ? I understand the PCT and Im planning on that but am I ok with just the test and nothing else?

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would go up to 500 mg,and yes a ai and 250 iu monday and thursday you can pin them together and you will need a pct of nova and clomid.but i must insist you read allot more.its all on this site.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats and it might be a good idea to write up your whole cycle plan. Tbh 250 mgs a week is a bit on the light side.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactmed
    K I've been reading and reading and going through the forums. I know for sure that small test cycle is best for first time. So I'm taking 250mg a week of Test e. What I can't find a clear cut and dry answer on is, at 250mg once a week, which I understand is small, do I still need an AI and HCG? I understand the PCT and Im planning on that but am I ok with just the test and nothing else?
    at your age 250 mg we will probably give you some gains. The only way to know if you need the ai or not is to run labs and see we're your e is. Hcg isn't a must but I wouldn't cycle without it. It maintains some testicular function.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I wouldn't be cycling at all at 25-30% bodyfat.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information