Thread: Cutting fat

moirlad14 is offline New Member

Cutting fat

Anyone help . I'm 15 stone , muscular build but 18% bf . Diets just recently got good . Not doing any cardio . Use gear often to grow, any ideas to shred that fat ??

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    For people who hate cardio, I would suggest simply walking on a tread mill or eliptical for an hour right when you wake up in the morning before eating anything. Wheneve I am a bit overweight or heavier than I want to be I walk on an eliptical for an hour each morning and that alone helps tremendously. I also hate cardio and I would never run for an hour, but walking is much easier and when done in combination of tightening up my diet a bit seems to work wonders. I was not happy with my weight about two months ago and have been able to shed 10lbs of body fat in five weeks. Remember it is not a sprint but rather a marathon to get where you want to be. After another month or so, I hope to be back to 9% body fat and it really is not that hard once you put your mind to it. Good luck!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    If you feel like you need to be building all the time grab you a couple of 10 or 15 lb weights and walk.

Improves your grip, your cardio, and a lot of other things. I wear a 30 kilo backpack and walk with a couple of 8 kilo weights. Walk until i need to sit them down and keep going one more km till i drop them. I keep extending it by 400M each week. He helped not only shed some fat but my arms feel much better form the stretch

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shedding fat slowly (which I think is a better choice) obviously takes some time. Your diet changes will show results but you need to be patient and constantly tweak your diet. I favor slower longer cardio sessions on the days I don't weight train.....almost like active rest. Once you get close to your goal that may be the best time for a cutting cycle. Nothing over the top is really necessary.....sometimes simple is better.

Thread Information