Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: Hcg question

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member

Hcg question

Speaking to my friend about why he needs HCG and he suggested that he used provirion instead. I laughed it off and asked what does he do when his balls shrink. I took HCG through my cycle because what's the sense of being a strong muscular man if your balls look like a grapeseed? Unless of course you'll try to have sex with your boxers on. Lol.

Not everyone seems to be on board with using HCG on cycle, so does that mean their okay with ball shrinkage. The thought of that is unbelievable.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole
    Speaking to my friend about why he needs HCG and he suggested that he used provirion instead. I laughed it off and asked what does he do when his balls shrink. I took HCG through my cycle because what's the sense of being a strong muscular man if your balls look like a grapeseed? Unless of course you'll try to have sex with your boxers on. Lol. Not everyone seems to be on board with using HCG on cycle, so does that mean their okay with ball shrinkage. The thought of that is unbelievable.
    the idea is that hcg will mimic lh function and maintain some testicular function during the administration of exogenous androgens. Hmg would be a nice addition as well because it mimics fsh. Just tell your friend pct will be much smoother if his testies are continuing to function during his cycle

HeyImaNoob is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeingSwole View Post
    Speaking to my friend about why he needs HCG and he suggested that he used provirion instead. I laughed it off and asked what does he do when his balls shrink. I took HCG through my cycle because what's the sense of being a strong muscular man if your balls look like a grapeseed? Unless of course you'll try to have sex with your boxers on. Lol.

Not everyone seems to be on board with using HCG on cycle, so does that mean their okay with ball shrinkage. The thought of that is unbelievable.
    i have a question regarding hcg too i hope you dont mind hopping on your thread. what are the pros and cons of using it on cycle, bridging to pct or using with pct. ive done some research and ive seen some suggestions where any of the three is accepted. personally bridge to pct makes the most sense to me but what are some of your guys opinions?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyImaNoob
    i have a question regarding hcg too i hope you dont mind hopping on your thread. what are the pros and cons of using it on cycle, bridging to pct or using with pct. ive done some research and ive seen some suggestions where any of the three is accepted. personally bridge to pct makes the most sense to me but what are some of your guys opinions?
    you use it to maintain testicular function on cycle you do not use it in pct. it's suppressive of lh function. It's used on cycle
    HeyImaNoob and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Like Bio states...hCG is a suppressive... So if your tryin to recover faster(which should be all of our goals)... It'll prevent testicular Atrophy, as well as mimics LH while on cycle, so you don't lose function or size of testes.

Thread Information