Silentkiller424 is offline New Member

How long does deca stay active?

For how many days after the last pin does deca stay active in your system? By active i mean till when does keep your hpta suppressed after the last pin? Ive heard People say that deca can be detected in the blood for a year. Is it possible that the deca remaining in your system keeps you supressed for a year until its flushed out completely?
    Is it easy to recover from a deca cycle if hcg is used through out?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkiller424
    For how many days after the last pin does deca stay active in your system? By active i mean till when does keep your hpta suppressed after the last pin? Ive heard People say that deca can be detected in the blood for a year. Is it possible that the deca remaining in your system keeps you supressed for a year until its flushed out completely? Is it easy to recover from a deca cycle if hcg is used through out?
    there are always risks and nandrolone decanate is suggested to be stopped a week before stopping a long ester test cyp or enanthate . No decanate is not likely to keep you suppressed for a year but there are risks whenever a cycle is run that the Horta will not recover

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    from what i heard it can suppress your hpta longer than anything, i don't have a experience with deca but soon i will find out. i think a good and long pct will help with recovery,maybe both hcg on cycle and blasting after last pin of test up until pct starts, i think i am going to do that.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    there are always risks and nandrolone decanate is suggested to be stopped a week before stopping a long ester test cyp or enanthate. No decanate is not likely to keep you suppressed for a year but there are risks whenever a cycle is run that the Horta will not recover
    Is this likely to occur in NPP the short ester Nandrolone ?? Just wondering as I'll be starting this cycle pretty soon!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Is this likely to occur in NPP the short ester Nandrolone?? Just wondering as I'll be starting this cycle pretty soon!
    there is always a risk but npp will be out of your system much faster. They are the same compound just a different ester

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    there is always a risk but npp will be out of your system much faster. They are the same compound just a different ester
    Right... So when pinning NPP eod w/prop... I planned on running the prop two weeks longer? Is this necessary still with the short ester NPP?? Thanks!

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkiller424 View Post
    For how many days after the last pin does deca stay active in your system? By active i mean till when does keep your hpta suppressed after the last pin? Ive heard People say that deca can be detected in the blood for a year. Is it possible that the deca remaining in your system keeps you supressed for a year until its flushed out completely?
    Is it easy to recover from a deca cycle if hcg is used through out?
    You are confusing active life and detection times. A substance may still be detected in your system well after it's stopped being active. Your HPTA remains suppressed until it restarts which can take anywhere from a few weeks to months or longer. Deca is one of the harshest compounds in terms of HPTA suppression. You may recover you may not. No guarantees either way. Also, unless uoure running a very low dose of deca then you should stop pinning it a minimum of 3wks before you stop pinning test

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Right... So when pinning NPP eod w/prop... I planned on running the prop two weeks longer? Is this necessary still with the short ester NPP?? Thanks!
    Duh... Don't know why I asked... Lol

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post

You are confusing active life and detection times. A substance may still be detected in your system well after it's stopped being active. Your HPTA remains suppressed until it restarts which can take anywhere from a few weeks to months or longer. Deca is one of the harshest compounds in terms of HPTA suppression. You may recover you may not. No guarantees either way. Also, unless uoure running a very low dose of deca then you should stop pinning it a minimum of 3wks before you stop pinning test
    This....as stated above. If you are looking to see how long it is detectable....well it gets stored in your fat cells and depending on your BF can take up to a year to detect.

Thread Information