Tmw
    Tmw is offline New Member

Irish newbie Second cycle suggestions?

Hey guys,

Im an irish newbie, finished a cycle of d-bol abd test c there about 12 weeks back..
    Ran d-bol at just 1 10mg tab for a week, then 2 for a week and 3 for a week then 3 2 1 for a total of 6 weeks. Now i understand i should have started pinning straight away but i was of course a lil nervous, as im sure most peeps are right. ? Anyways i done alot of studyin into what i was doing.. I only did 250/1ml of cyp every monday.. I got it from my local gym and its by genesis labs, anyone ever used this stuff ? And after 6 weeks i felt amazing, everything went up and people were starting to notice my gains..the only sodes id were a little bloating of the face, dbol im assuming, and just when the test was starting to kick in my arms and traps got a lil spotty, over all i went from 81kgs to 90-91 kgs for that cycle..i maxed out at 130kg bench press, 160kg squat.. 60kg barbell curls for 6.. Incline press 120kg, shoulder press 110kg.. Never have i been so strong.. And just looking for some advice on a second cycle . I have some tren ace and more cyp there and maybe do another kick start woth d-bol again at a higher doesage? Any advice for this irish newbie is appreciated..

Im 26, training since i was 17..
    I eat every 2 hours . I love the whole aspect of it and just wanna get chatting to some exprerienced dudes who share the same love for the sport

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    No need to use tren for a second cycle. Did you run a pct ? Use a AI hcg ?

Tmw
    Yeah used nolvadex 40/40/20/20 didn use an AI as i felt ok and the does was super low and didn get any gyno.. So u reckon just tren along with it?

Tmw
    Woops read it wrong ... Lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Definitely keep the Tren out... What's your bf%?? B/c d-Bol basically just holds water(def helps w/strength but a bloater)... What are your goals? And as clarky stated above run an AI thru cycle(as I think you get the point now - plus it'll help with bloating), and hCG 250iu twice wkly(Mon - Thur)...

Tmw
    Well my inspiration is defo jeff seid , lazar angelov type pysique.. Tbh dude no idea about the percentage.. Im lean enough tho so maybe 15-20 % range.. Is that u in ur avi? U have a serious pysique.. em any suggestions so to stay lean and just get that type of pysique? Thanks for the replies too guys

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmw View Post
    Well my inspiration is defo jeff seid , lazar angelov type pysique.. Tbh dude no idea about the percentage.. Im lean enough tho so maybe 15-20 % range.. Is that u in ur avi? U have a serious pysique.. em any suggestions so to stay lean and just get that type of pysique? Thanks for the replies too guys
    Yes it is... Thanks for the compliment. Lol Im ok with how I look, as I actually need a total reverse joint replacement on R. Shoulder... So I am limited to how Big I can get b/c of the overload/chronic pain daily on that joint(lost 85% of my connective tissue as well)

I don't know what type of body you have but I like to think I'm a mesomorph(more of a short & stocky original frame. Do you know if your a mesomorph/Endomorph/Ectomorph?

Tmw
    Sweet bro no probs u defo have pu in alot of gym time and u clearly know what ur doing keep up the good work. Em im 5ft 10 and im the middle type ( the one who puts on muscle quite easily) would you give me an insite to what type of cycles uve done and how u train when ur bulking/cutting.. As i said ive trained alot of years but never actually done a cutting cycle because ive just ate loads and just put on size but never tried gettin the abs out .. Ive dipped into the underground world of anabolics now after a year or 2 researching and just wanna get some solid advice and stuff off an experienced person such as yourself so again im all ears and thanks for taking the time

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Remember this what ever built the muscle will keep your muscle! So, everyones different and what and how I train may be different to how your body would react as how mine would...

It seems if you gain muscle easily(as I do - not easy but I think I know what you mean)... Then it's all diet to cut up not AAS(don't use AAS as a crutch to your diet as most do)! Start at taking about 500 less calories per day(eating at a deficit) will help you lose bf% as that's what it seems your aiming to do. With your body now has its foundation so you would get great results w/s test only cycle but try and get bf% down to 15%maximum and lesser the better results!

Tmw
    What ever builds it keeps it i like it!!
    Yeah i dont wanna be one of those who thinks i can just take this or that and it will magically happen lol
    I reckon im gonna bulk for half this cycle and then try a cut not that ill get to show off much with this crappy irish weather, lol
    Anywho a few questions now

Age? How many cycles/years training have u got?

maybe u could give me an insite to what kinda cycles uve done? Eg what u used and how much?

One thing i cannot get to build is my chest.. Its my most lagging part and its super frustrating..

Ive 17.5" arms and i bearly train them.. Shoulders and back are sweet too.. Legs also no probs.. Just my stupid chest haha lol

n1ge1991 is offline New Member
    Hon the Irish :-D

Tmw
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ge1991
    Hon the Irish :-D
    Yeaaah buddi if there was a like button there it would be clicked my friend

Tmw
    N1ge yeah buddi

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmw View Post
    What ever builds it keeps it i like it!!
    Yeah i dont wanna be one of those who thinks i can just take this or that and it will magically happen lol
    I reckon im gonna bulk for half this cycle and then try a cut not that ill get to show off much with this crappy irish weather, lol
    Anywho a few questions now

Age? How many cycles/years training have u got?

maybe u could give me an insite to what kinda cycles uve done? Eg what u used and how much?

One thing i cannot get to build is my chest.. Its my most lagging part and its super frustrating..

Ive 17.5" arms and i bearly train them.. Shoulders and back are sweet too.. Legs also no probs.. Just my stupid chest haha lol
    Unfortunately that's mostly the genetic part... Lol try warming up and pyramid up aswell as back down or I actually like the opposite(reverse pyramid - starting with your max or 3x/ your reps will increase with decreasing the weight then back up) etc... If your platueing try switching your incline first then flat bench, this raised my both my benches(incline and flat... Obviously ya won't be able to do as much weight on flat but you'll be able to do more than you think...

Try that... And as far as compounds and such its all in my profile, I'm 31. lol... But you can always pm me for info, training, ?'s, etc!

Good luck on your journey!

Tmw
    Sweet dude thanks for the info.. for some reason i cant get on to ur profile , mite be the app but ill try from a pc soon.. Ill defo keep in touch
    Thanks for ur help dude

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This is what this forums all about... Helping each other out! It's really great my man!

Tmw
    Your a gent i tried accessin ur profile to pm but i dnt have "privillages" lol u have any other sort of social media ? Must be cuz im new and stuff i say..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Read the rules as I'm not sure... But I know you have to have a certain amount of posts b4 like ya said! But, not only me... but everybody on here(this forum)is all looking for advice, and how to educate themselves! I need advice just like you! We're all here to help one another! Good luck says the Paison(Italian) to the Irishman!!!

Tmw
    Coolio my man ill go post a few more things and see can i get some permission to do stuff

Thread Information