Thread: New to stacking

Gymfreak2015 is offline New Member

New to stacking

I've successfully completed two cycles of sus250. Wanting to start my 3rd cycle with a stack. I have the gear. Sus250 an tren 100. Juss wanting some info on how many cc of the tren I need to take. I take 2cc of the sus250 a week. Thanx

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Post up your stats please so we can assist. I wouldn't recommend tren fir your first stack either

What all stats u need to know? I'm new to this forum stuff lol. An i done bought the gear

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymfreak2015 View Post
    What all stats u need to know? I'm new to this forum stuff lol. An i done bought the gear
    Height
    Weight
    Body Fat %
    Cycling History (this one you've already provided)

Height 5'8
    Weight 195
    Trading history- 5 years. Last 2 years have really went hard. An it's been the two years I done cycles.
    My body fat I have no clue? Here's a pic an guess y'all can guess cause I don't know lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New to stacking-image-3542136495.jpg  

Oh an my age is 27

swolehead is offline Member
    your body fats too high looks like you need work on your diet wat was your starating stats before you cycled and your peek on cycle?how much did you loose?

It's been one year since I've cycled. An yes I do know my body fat is to high lol. Reason why I'm wanting to try tren . My body fat wasn't as much when I started last time. I was 180 an went to 192 my last cycles. I wasn't trying to cut then I was juss going for mass. Since my last cycle is when I lost alil from commin off then gained some fat. Cause my diet wasn't the best. But last month an half it's been pretty much clean. This cycle I'm lookin to cut some. I'm not the guy that cares bout being cut up. I'd rather b bulky but no gut or love handles. If y'all know what I mean lol

Thread Information