cbb2020 is offline New Member

TRT / TNE and T/E

I'm new to this site but not new to the world of gear by any means. So here's my deal. Believe it or not my job has random urine steroid testing so I've had to get off gear. However my Doctor has put me on TRT which is legit, but the dosing is therapeutic and not what people on here are looking for. So in researching my options it appears that TNE is my only choice.

With one of the panels on a screen is of course the T/E ratio and with TRT it will show elevated levels at peak times. So if I use TNE my T/E levels will be peaked if I get tested but on a rescreen if I stay off for 24-48 hours it should be lowered...correct?

Does this make any sense and can anybody share thoughts or knowledge on this...thanks

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I can't answer your question, but would you mind sharing what you do for a living that requires steroid testing?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I can't answer your question, but would you mind sharing what you do for a living that requires steroid testing?
    Public Safety. We had a member get busted for gear. Hence random quarterly testng on steroids

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Just up you're test dose with a short ester and make sure it's back to normal before the test, that'd be your best option in my opinion. I've also heard tbol is out of your system pretty quick.

Part of a screen is for the ester. Therefore it's TNE. The big factor is the need to drop my T/E quickly if I get popped. Which is going to happen at some point. Does this make any sense. I've done huge amounts of research on this issue I'm now bouncing it off you all to see if there have been any of the same issues. I don't want to loose my job

When your name gets drawn you are driven to the lab by an officer at that point to receive the test. So no advance knowledge
    Last edited by cbb2020; 01-23-2015 at 07:02 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since your on trt prescribed by a doctor why not just use the same ester that is prescribed. That way when you do the test you can prove that testosterone ester is prescribed by a doctor, and if your ratio is to high say you last shot was 24-48 hours ago so your levels are so high due to the test levels being at there peek. Or use the ester your prescribed along with the tne.

The only problem I see is if your using 400 + mgs a week your never going to be able to explain levels over the 1400-1600 range. If you test and your levels come up in the 3000 range, not even claiming it is the peak of your trt is going to be a satisfactory explanation.

I have been reading up on tne/test suspension recently, and there is a lot of contradictory information out there on them. Some claim it's only in your system for hours, while other info states that it peaks within hours while remaining for up to a couple days.

The safest thing you could do is just stick with your trt, and not worry about getting popped. If your prescribed test c, and you test positive for it just show your script. If they say the levels are to high say please speak with my doctor, as long as your levels are ok to him they shouldn't be able to do anything about it. If your fired for taking a prescription drug legally prescribed by a doctor, that is not intoxicating you would have a lawsuit for wrongful termination.

If you like your job, sticking with the trt alone is the only logical choice unless your willing to risk being terminated.

He pins me every 3 weeks with 350mg of cyp. First blood draw was 7 days post and T levels were 1150. I've had a return visit and a recheck but wont know the levels till i go back. He is going to write me a script so i can do them my self...so at that point i can bump it up to a higher level, but what do you think a safe weekly mg would be to teeter that line, i realize that its also a bell curve on the levels so that if i get popped at higher level COULD be rational

Quote Originally Posted by cbb2020 View Post
    He pins me every 3 weeks with 350mg of cyp. First blood draw was 7 days post and T levels were 1150. I've had a return visit and a recheck but wont know the levels till i go back. He is going to write me a script so i can do them my self...so at that point i can bump it up to a higher level, but what do you think a safe weekly mg would be to teeter that line, i realize that its also a bell curve on the levels so that if i get popped at higher level COULD be rational
    I'm pretty new here and just learning, but I have been on trt for a few years. After 7 days your levels are going to start dropping pretty fast. I take 100mg every 5 days. At the beginning when I had the blood tests to figure out where I was 200mg a week put me around 1400, 7 days after the injection. So at 24-48 hours they would have been higher.

3 weeks is to long in between injections. I can get away with 200mg every 10 days, and on day 10 be around 600. So right in the middle of the scale. My dose is still 200mg every ten days. I just split the injections. I could split it to 50mg every 2.5 days, but I feel good at those levels.

the only problem is if you do up the dose, and get popped there is going to be a limit on what you can explain. Like if you decided to do 500mg a week, and get popped 36 hours after the injection. Your levels will likely be to high to explain it.

If your doc only gives the shot every 3 weeks you will be on a roller coaster, and if you self administer more than prescribed you will run out early. I would look for another doctor. I also wouldn't mess around with taking more than prescribed unless your willing to loose your job.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I'm pretty new here and just learning, but I have been on trt for a few years. After 7 days your levels are going to start dropping pretty fast. I take 100mg every 5 days. At the beginning when I had the blood tests to figure out where I was 200mg a week put me around 1400, 7 days after the injection. So at 24-48 hours they would have been higher.

3 weeks is to long in between injections. I can get away with 200mg every 10 days, and on day 10 be around 600. So right in the middle of the scale. My dose is still 200mg every ten days. I just split the injections. I could split it to 50mg every 2.5 days, but I feel good at those levels.

the only problem is if you do up the dose, and get popped there is going to be a limit on what you can explain. Like if you decided to do 500mg a week, and get popped 36 hours after the injection. Your levels will likely be to high to explain it.

If your doc only gives the shot every 3 weeks you will be on a roller coaster, and if you self administer more than prescribed you will run out early. I would look for another doctor. I also wouldn't mess around with taking more than prescribed unless your willing to loose your job.

I agree with what you're saying about the 350mg every 3 weeks, but right now I'm letting him run his program. He's doing constant T levels (free and total) and estrogen levels to get me in check. But my plan was to pin 200mg of C every 7 days ...and use the TRT as cover to keep thing on the higher end. I indeed asked him about the 3 week thing and he says its like a bell curve and he wants to keep me in that sweet spot, I go back next Friday to get my blood work back (3 weeks after first pin) I'm sure its going to be low

I agree with what you're saying about the 350mg every 3 weeks, but right now I'm letting him run his program. He's doing constant T levels (free and total) and estrogen levels to get me in check. But my plan was to pin 200mg of C every 7 days ...and use the TRT as cover to keep thing on the higher end. I indeed asked him about the 3 week thing and he says its like a bell curve and he wants to keep me in that sweet spot, I go back next Friday to get my blood work back (3 weeks after first pin) I'm sure its going to be low
    As long as you and the doc find something that works for you that's good, but I have been to docs that will only give an injection of 2 - 300mg one a month. As long as the doctor writes your script for something along the lines of 200mg every 7 days you should be fine as far as the drug tests. You can also split up the injections, and do them more often. My doctor does not care about frequency of injection as long as i don't go over the prescribed amount. So I could actually do 50mg every 2.5 days, but I find it easier to do 100mg every 5 days.

I think you will be fine if you stay around your prescribed dose, because your peek levels can be explained. If you start taking 400mg + a week you probably won't be able to explain your numbers if you get popped.

You should be able to make good gains while on trt. It won't be like a cycle, but I have noticed since I got my diet back on track my body is changing at a good rate. I'm not trying to gain weight, I'm trying to loose some body fat while slowly adding some muscle.

I'm making decent progress on my trt dose, and I'm coming off of a back surgery. Just be careful, and don't let yourself become complacent. Just because months go by without getting popped, don't be tempted to go above your trt dose. Unless you find a new job, because Murphy will always rear it's head at the wrong time.

Good luck with whichever route you choose.

As long as you and the doc find something that works for you that's good, but I have been to docs that will only give an injection of 2 - 300mg one a month. As long as the doctor writes your script for something along the lines of 200mg every 7 days you should be fine as far as the drug tests. You can also split up the injections, and do them more often. My doctor does not care about frequency of injection as long as i don't go over the prescribed amount. So I could actually do 50mg every 2.5 days, but I find it easier to do 100mg every 5 days.

I think you will be fine if you stay around your prescribed dose, because your peek levels can be explained. If you start taking 400mg + a week you probably won't be able to explain your numbers if you get popped.

You should be able to make good gains while on trt. It won't be like a cycle, but I have noticed since I got my diet back on track my body is changing at a good rate. I'm not trying to gain weight, I'm trying to loose some body fat while slowly adding some muscle.

I'm making decent progress on my trt dose, and I'm coming off of a back surgery. Just be careful, and don't let yourself become complacent. Just because months go by without getting popped, don't be tempted to go above your trt dose. Unless you find a new job, because Murphy will always rear it's head at the wrong time.

Good luck with whichever route you choose.
    Thanks forthe insight on this...I'm seeing him again friday and will be re evaluted with results of levels after 3 weeks. He's a "friendly" doctor i think he's just being cautious with me. But I'm going to suggest 200 every week and i have the training to pin myself so he may go for it.....i'll keep you up

Thanks forthe insight on this...I'm seeing him again friday and will be re evaluted with results of levels after 3 weeks. He's a "friendly" doctor i think he's just being cautious with me. But I'm going to suggest 200 every week and i have the training to pin myself so he may go for it.....i'll keep you up
    Some docs may want to do the first couple months of injections. To get everything right before they prescribe take home. It's rediculous that an employer tests for steroids . It is not going to hurt your work performance.

Went to Dr today and you were right blood levels after three weeks dropped down to 154. He's cut me loose with a script to do 350 every 2 weeks so now i now i can run most likely in the 200-250 mg a week and keep it within reason if i get popped and can bump it up once i do get popped until the next quarter...but nothing crazy like i used to do....ahhh the good old days...thanks for all your help

If he gave you 350 every 2 weeks I would find a way to split that up, and take it a little more often. Even if you do 175 mg once a week it will be better. At one point I was on a higher dose less frequently, but the more frequent smaller injections have kept my level more stable. I also feel better.

I'm no doctor, but smaller more frequent injections helped me. What ever you do don't go above the 350 every 2 weeks, because if you run out of your script early you will feel horrible once your levels drop.

If your doc only gave you enough syringes for injections bi-monthly you can buy them online cheap. Last time I got 100 syringes with 20g 1" needles, 100 25g 1.5", 50 25g 1", 2 Whatman .20 sterile filters, and 200 alcohol swabs for less than 50 dollars shipped. I'm not sure if the price part of the rules applies to syringes. If it does someone let me know and I will edit.

If he gave you 350 every 2 weeks I would find a way to split that up, and take it a little more often. Even if you do 175 mg once a week it will be better. At one point I was on a higher dose less frequently, but the more frequent smaller injections have kept my level more stable. I also feel better.

I'm no doctor, but smaller more frequent injections helped me. What ever you do don't go above the 350 every 2 weeks, because if you run out of your script early you will feel horrible once your levels drop.

If your doc only gave you enough syringes for injections bi-monthly you can buy them online cheap. Last time I got 100 syringes with 20g 1" needles, 100 25g 1.5", 50 25g 1", 2 Whatman .20 sterile filters, and 200 alcohol swabs for less than 50 dollars shipped. I'm not sure if the price part of the rules applies to syringes. If it does someone let me know and I will edit.
    Oh I have a stash of Cyp ready to go with my C script and everything else...so I'm thinking 200 -250 once split weekly

Thread Information