Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stosh_112

Thread: First cycle and Test + hCG question

Flexxo15 is offline New Member

First cycle and Test + hCG question

I posted over a week ago, but continued to research and read a lot more before posting again as well more preparation.

Stats:
    Height 5'5" (167.64 cm)
    Weight: 148 lbs (67 kg)
    Body Fat: 7.2% (Taken via hydrostatic weighing, average of six trials)
    Body type: Mesomorph (Don't put on fat very easily)

Blood work performed: All numbers are in good standing (testosterone is actually a bit on the lower side in the normal range. Makes me feel pathetic, being I’m only 27)

Diet: Calories and macros are dialed in. (Carb cycling, proper fats, all local/quality animal products, etc)

Activity/Training: Five years total, (last) two years seriously. Upper/Lower body splits three days a week, avid soccer in between all my training (will adjust to an “off-season” like / BB protocol during cycle)

Cycle plan: After reading the “My First Cycle” post, I’m pretty much going to follow the beginner’s protocol to a ‘T’ (no pun intended, ha!)

Researching and reading has answered most of the questions. I tried to research before asking the following question as it’s where I need help. I am pretty much set with all the gear, everything counted out, mapped, and ready to safely perform an entire cycle.

Question: Would you inject the test-e AND hCG along the same time frame (obviously both being 3.5 days)?

Example: Monday morning before work, inject both test-e (in quad) and hCG (in glute). Repeat process Thursday night.

Or would it be better to separate these injections?
    Monday: Test
    Tuesday: hCG
    Thursday: Test
    Friday: hCG

Or would either work fine?

Thanks and cheers to you all.

mietek is offline Member
    it does not matter I take all on the same day, juts inject twice weekly and you are OK

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    Mietek, what's the preferred method in your opinion? Do people mix the HCG with the test and shoot from the same syringe? Or separate the injections?

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i mix them together it can be injected into your muscle as well as your stomach fat,ha.and its less painful injected intramuscular ,from what i here always done it that way.be sure to use bac water when you mix your hcg .keep in freg.

10-4. Austinite states that although it is common practice to store the HcG in the fridge it isn't absolutely necessary as it's good for about 90 days after reconstituting it. After 90 days, it loses approximately 10% potency per month. So if you're on a 10-12 week cycle, I assuming it isn't needed which is extremely useful for people like me who travel with work a lot.

Really good write up on it here...

Iron Mind is offline Junior Member
    Good question, I also wonder what others would advice on this? I got the same question also, so I'm curious what to do also.

Seems like you dialed everything out nicely. Very well, may the gains be with you!

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    HCG looses 10% potency per month after reconstitution WHILE IN THE FRIDGE. I def would not keep it out at room temp or in direct sunlight. But to answer ur ? yes u can pin both in same barrel. I dont like risking getting water in my oil. Plus the hcg rubber top isnt very big to draw with bigger pins over and over. But 90% pin hcg seperate with a slin pin sub q.
    NACH3 likes this.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    If u are pinning cyp oer enath, yes every 3.5 days is good. Same with hcg at 250iu Every 3.5 days.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good to know logan i have to pre inject upstairs then go down stairs to the fridge where i finish my preload.next cycle i will not use the fridge.inconvinient to be going back and forth.

Can't take the credit. Just sharing what Austinite posted, which states it will last 90 days without being refrigerated. More details in the full article that I hyperlinked above.

Iron Mind is offline Junior Member
    So most guys just pin the hcg and the test-e on the same day and then 2x a week every 3,5 day?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xLoganx View Post
    Can't take the credit. Just sharing what Austinite posted, which states it will last 90 days without being refrigerated. More details in the full article that I hyperlinked above.
    Austinite clearly states IN THE FRIDGE for 90 days then it'll lose 10% potency each month thereafter!!! So, do keep it IN THE REFRIGERATOR... At room temp it'll lose potency probly weekly...

Thread Information