Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Priming before cycle

mrtypr is offline Junior Member

Priming before cycle

Hey guys

I have been researching things I can do before cycling to make the best possible gains

I have read people "Prime" before a cycle which is go on a cutting diet 6-8 weeks before the cycle and cut fat and go on a caloric deficient

So when you start your cycle all the food + gear you take the body absorbs it so much more or it shocks your body and you get even more gains from all of that

( probably not the best way to explain it but you know what I am trying to say )

Does anyone do this and if so how do you do it?

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Go to the search bar and type in priming, a thread will come up with it already explained.

Haha yes that thread by marcus is what I was reading. Kind of just wanted feedback from other guys or girls that actually do it

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Done it and yes it works. Sadly most people don't have the discipline to cut before they cycle and are just on permabulks.
    InternalFire likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Done it and yes it works. Sadly most people don't have the discipline to cut before they cycle and are just on permabulks.
    I know plenty of people like this

They master the art of cycle before training / diet

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtypr View Post
    I know plenty of people like this

They master the art of cycle before training / diet
    Lol, they 'think' they master it but in truth use AAS as a crutch to a poor diet.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lol, they 'think' they master it but in truth use AAS as a crutch to a poor diet.
    yeh so true

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Stress

Stress can lead to so many things. The simple enzyme produced can ravage our bodies and make us go to crazy lengths. I point at stress because other than real BBs (I mean REAL ones), people that use to satisfy their employment performance needs, trt/hrt, who else has a true "need" to use substances? In the USA in the gyms I visited Chicago to Boston to to Charleston to Atlanta to Orlando (on and on) were so many guys who were not blessed in a manly way. 5'5 to 5'8 guys slabbing on meat in an attempt to solve insecurities and solve their lacking s in life.

Diet is a lacking, it is also a point where stress impacts the person.

I point that out because the root cause is they are insecure in who they are and AAs sure do not help reduce stress on the body. It gets worse and the diet gets worse. It is a never ending cycle and their "solution" is actually exasberating the situation.

Some things cannot be avoided.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtypr View Post
    Hey guys

I have been researching things I can do before cycling to make the best possible gains

I have read people "Prime" before a cycle which is go on a cutting diet 6-8 weeks before the cycle and cut fat and go on a caloric deficient

So when you start your cycle all the food + gear you take the body absorbs it so much more or it shocks your body and you get even more gains from all of that

( probably not the best way to explain it but you know what I am trying to say )

Does anyone do this and if so how do you do it?
    A pre cycle prime isn't a cutting diet for 6-8 week its a process to manipulate your glycogen stores and slowly lower them without altering your metabolism in the hopes you open up a growth window for any future cycle and better and bigger gains can be accomplished. The loss of bf is a bonus but if your one of them who does reduce their bf some don't.

I do it every time I go on cycle whether long or short but it does suit shorter cycle runs because of the gains you can get in such a short time.

There is a full thread on it The Prime explained before cycling..
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information