TrIff is offline New Member

How to make epic end of first cycle

Hey!

This is my first cycle and I'm currently on week 9. The cycle has been layed down like this:

Week 1-12: Test C 250mg e5d
    Week 8-14: HCG 250ui e3d
    Week 8-14: Adex 0.25 eod

PCT will be 40/20/20/20 nolva only.

It's like this, I have 4 injects left but I have 4.5 vials containing 2ml. And so I will have like 3-4ml left. And I want to use it all. What's the best way to do this? My last option is to make the cycle longer due to track times in the blood. Can I pin 500mg e5d the last 4 injects or is that a bad idea? Or should I inject 250 e3d the rest of the time? Or is the best option to just prolong the cycle and make it 15 weeks and continue to take 250mg e5d?

Opinions?
    Last edited by TrIff; 01-24-2015 at 01:54 PM.

swolehead is offline Member
    stick to the plan save the gear it'll be used later

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    stick to the plan save the gear it'll be used later
    Agreed. And get some clomid to add yo your pct.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

The thing is I'm not entirely sure there will be a second cycle. My plan was to do only this cycle and I'm not planning on changing that.

Do you really think clomid is needed on this small cycle? It's practically TRT?
    Last edited by TrIff; 01-24-2015 at 02:56 PM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrIff View Post
    The thing is I'm not entirely sure there will be a second cycle. My plan was to do only this cycle and I'm not planning on changing that.

Pct is for recovery from being shut down. Nolva and clomid are aids to help you recover back to your normal baseline.
    Any advantage to speed up recovery is a benefit

Yeah, I was just wondering if I really need both nolva AND clomid. But okay, I'll get some clomid then. Can I make it 50/50/50/50 or 100/50/50? There is 25 caps in one can for 15$ so I would like to only need to buy only one can.

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Just up your test dose

Yeah, I was just wondering if I really need both nolva AND clomid. But okay, I'll get some clomid then. Can I make it 50/50/50/50 or 100/50/50? There is 25 caps in one can for 15$ so I would like to only need to buy only one can.
    I don't get what your saying?
    I run clomid 75/50/50/25
    And yes aim for 500mg a week

hurd that many time and has also said it myself you'll do anuther eventualy maby not like I and many others right after time off is done and blood works good we get back on but most likely eventualy you will go back on....you already joined the dark side anyways

hurd that many time and has also said it myself you'll do anuther eventualy maby not like I and many others right after time off is done and blood works good we get back on but most likely eventualy you will go back on....you already joined the dark side anyways
    Yeah you should never say never! The problem for me is that I know that I'm never gonna be satisfied, not before my first cycle, not after and I wont be after my fifth cycle and not after my fifteenth cycle so im having a hard time seeing the point in cycling. But your right I may do it anyway but it's after my cut and so on and so on so its over a year forward.

Anyway I'm changing my PCT.

Week 1: Nolva 40mg, Clomid 100mg
    Week 2-3: Nolva 20mg, Clomid 50mg
    Week 4: Nolva 20mg

chlomid 25 week 4 also your not alone many of us won't be satisfied I don't care if I deadlifted 2000 at bodyweight 235 I'd still be like alright let's do 2100 at 250 now.most of us wouldnt be in the lifting sports if we settled for what we already had. also don't cut to soon after pct make sure you get blood work done focus on keeping your gainz
    Last edited by swolehead; 01-24-2015 at 04:08 PM. Reason: typo after typo

Yeah my plan is to wait 4 months after PCT before I start my cut.

With blood work!!!!!

Crest is offline Senior Member
    Hey you, I get this problem, week 12 comes and I'm still growing like a weed (I don't start growing till week 5/6 test e). Always extend by 2 - 4 weeks however I usually plan enough gear for this. I'd stick to the current plan and make sure you have enough to run longer next cycle.

With blood work!!!!!
    Getting blood work in the country were I live isn't as easy as in USA where you can just order it online. It's possible the doctors rat you out to the cops etc.

Can't I just increase dosage to 500mg e5d from 250mg e5d 4 last pins?

Can't I just increase dosage to 500mg e5d from 250mg e5d 4 last pins?
    I miss spoke earlier.
    You should stick to your original plan of 250 e5d. It is best to try to maintain steady blood and hormone levels and avoid jumping around.
    save the gear for next time it will not go bad.
    Concentrate on the transition to pct and trying to keep your gains and recovery

iMVP is offline New Member
    I'm curious as to what kind of gains you've made with the extra 105mg/week Testosterone Cypionate ? I've never ran my cycle that low before but it sounds like you've made satisfiable gains?

Quote Originally Posted by iMVP View Post
    I'm curious as to what kind of gains you've made with the extra 105mg/week Testosterone Cypionate? I've never ran my cycle that low before but it sounds like you've made satisfiable gains?
    Well yes, the gains was as I expected it would be. Gained strength and some size. As I am suffering from bigorexia as everybody else I can't see the size increase but my wife says there's a big difference and the pictures also say that. BUT! I haven't started my pct yet so I can't be sure. But I think that on such a mild cycle I should be able to keep most of the gains. It ain't that much but I'm satisfied and it was what I expected.

This is the gains until now, I have 3 weeks left of the cycle and then PCT.

Strength :
    Bench: ~20% increase
    Deadllift: ~12% increase
    Press: 22% increase

I haven't been able to do squats at all for the last 5 years due to strength imbalances and hip imbalances but thanks to the strength gain from the test I was able to fix it and now I can perform nice atg squats for the first time without problems. So this reason were alone enough to motivate the cycle.

Thread Information