CanadaStrong88 is offline Junior Member

buddy first cycle... I think too much

Hey guys. My friend uses a different forum and is gonna be doing his first cycle. We're both 20. He was recommend to use anadrol test equipoise and winstrol . I think it's a bit much for a first cycle and I suggested him test only. Main question is why is this other forum recommending such different protocol than this one? The one he uses is members only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm sure people will recommend different things but I have seen a ton of boards and for the most part the members won't suggest that many substances for a first cycle
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, lower risk of negative sides...
    "What determines how you react to anything is first and foremost: genetics. The next thing is dose and duration. Then age is a factor as well, because as we age, our bodies change and react differently to things than we did at a previous age. After that comes what compound(s) you use.

For example, I know a guy who recently did his first cycle and finished it about 3 weeks ago. Not only was he not ready for it at all (hadn't built up a proper base of muscle beforehand, etc.), he was a moron and used test E at 750mg per week! First off, I think 500mg per week is too much, let alone seven fifty! But that's not the end of it. He originally planned his cycle to be 10 weeks long. For whatever reason, he decided to extend it to 14 weeks, and for the last 3 weeks or something he upped his dose to 1,000mg per week. A whole gram per week of test... on a BEGINNER 1st TIME CYCLE.

Needless to say, he recently contacted me freaking out that he is having problems over his PCT with being able to get erections and whatnot. Now, he may have messed himself up by going extreme on his first cycle. OR he may just be sensitive to HPTA shutdown and he is one of those types that requires longer to recover (it's only been 3 weeks PCT so far for him). I told him to keep up his nolva and an aromatase inhibitor (aromasin ), and wait it out another week or 2 before taking further steps. Never know, he may fully recover by then.

But this is an example of why we use a basic compound such as testosterone only for a first cycle, and use a sensible dose and duration to gauge how we respond. I have never been an advocate of cycles longer than 8 weeks. Maximum I advise people is 10 weeks." Source...The ultimate LIVER thread and info on orals and ORAL TOXICITY!!

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    Bro I usually don't tell the new guys their not ready so instead I will tell you my story. I was your age the first time I ran a cycle. Didn't know how to eat, train or cycle correctly and never heard of pct. I listened to a "friend" who made steroids sound like an instant fix to a rocking body. My first cycle was deca and test. I blew up got strong went off and shriveled up. Next cycle was sust test and eq. Same thing happened. Third cycle was test/deca again. Same thing. So at 23 I quit the steroids and started learning. Well at 29 I was diagnosed with low t and have been on trt since. I turn 32 next month and will likely be on trt for the rest of my life. My last two cycles have been test only and I have gained more and kept almost 90%. They didn't have forums like this when I got started at to young an age. Now you have no excuse for not being educated. You buddy is fixing to screw himself up and you run the same risk even with just doing test at your age. Consider yourself warned bro

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy31 View Post
    Bro I usually don't tell the new guys their not ready so instead I will tell you my story. I was your age the first time I ran a cycle. Didn't know how to eat, train or cycle correctly and never heard of pct. I listened to a "friend" who made steroids sound like an instant fix to a rocking body. My first cycle was deca and test. I blew up got strong went off and shriveled up. Next cycle was sust test and eq. Same thing happened. Third cycle was test/deca again. Same thing. So at 23 I quit the steroids and started learning. Well at 29 I was diagnosed with low t and have been on trt since. I turn 32 next month and will likely be on trt for the rest of my life. My last two cycles have been test only and I have gained more and kept almost 90%. They didn't have forums like this when I got started at to young an age. Now you have no excuse for not being educated. You buddy is fixing to screw himself up and you run the same risk even with just doing test at your age. Consider yourself warned bro
    Wow. That sucks dude. Yeah I'm not cycling for another few years. I just think he would be wise to listen to me lol.

iMVP is offline New Member
    That's a poor first cycle mate, you wouldn't even know where the side effects are coming from by having no experience with the three. What's the end goal anyway? You being 20 is one thing and posting no stats means a whole lot more. Good luck with that cycle and Godbless.

Quote Originally Posted by iMVP View Post
    That's a poor first cycle mate, you wouldn't even know where the side effects are coming from by having no experience with the three. What's the end goal anyway? You being 20 is one thing and posting no stats means a whole lot more. Good luck with that cycle and Godbless.
    If you read the post you'd know it isn't actually for me and I just posted above thi saying I wouldn't cycle for a while...

Thread Information