Bluesmoke343 is offline New Member

Hgh test e anavar

I recently purchased an hgh kit with a few bottles of anavar 10mg and couple vials of test. I am 23 years old 6 feet tall 340 pounds yup I know I'm fat. Not sure about body fat percentage but my doctor examinated me and he said I'm about 228 lean muscle under all this fat. I've been working out for 5 months 6 days a week. I train every muscle group 2 times in a week and throw in hiit cardio 4 times a week. My goal isn't washboard abs I'm aiming at about 265-275. I'm planning on running this cycle.

Hgh- 2iu a day 6 months
    Test enthanate- 250mg Monday Thursday for 10 weeks
    Anavar-
    Week 1-3 20mg
    Week 3-6 40mg
    Week 6-8 60mg
    Week 8-10 80mg
    Week 10-14 nolva clomid

I won't type my whole plan out but it's something like this.
    Biceps 4-5 exercises 3-5 sets total of 150-180 reps
    Back 4-6 exercises 3-5sets total of 150-200 reps
    Hiit after weights: 5min warmup 20 min interval training, 5 min cool down.

My doctors aware of all the gear I'm going to put into my system I've had xrays, blood work, heart check up, urine everything tested everything's healthy. I've been eating clean for 5 months no sweets strict diet eat 5 times a day atleast plus 2 shakes. Getting about 2700 clean calories 30-40g of good fats, 300-350g protein, minimal carbs 40 at the MOST per day. I've already gone from 380 to 340 in 5 months natural!

My question is at 340 currently 230ish of that being muscle what type of results should I expect after I'm done my first 12 weeks? I'm just curious to how much fat you guys think I'll lose and how much muscle I'll pack on. I'm not expecting to go to 275 in 12 weeks but ide be happy to lose 40 pounds of fat and gain 15-20 in muscle. I know muscle speeds up the fat burning process that's why I'm taking test hgh to keep my muscle while anavar strips the fat. (Also so anavar doesn't shut me down being run alone) Any input would be appreciated from dose suggestions to substituting for something for efficient. Just none I of the "your too young for hgh" crap it's only 6 months my intestines won't be popping out of stomach anytime soon lol.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Everyone here is gonna tell you that your at too high of a bf percentage to start AAS, if you've already lost 40lbs naturally just keep it up, you can lose another 50-60 by 12 months with hard work and a a strict diet, running testosterone at a bf% over 15 percent increases estrogen conversion which means that you will be converting test to estrogen like crazy and keeping it under control is going to be hard as shit, and the bitch tits are going to be even worse then they are now. Anavar doesent melt fat or burn fat, no steroid does that, you will only see the true results of anavar at 12-14% bf anything higher then that and your wasting your hard earned money. HGH is a huge jump as well and I wouldn't ness with that stuff either until you've had alot more experience, I use to be 250lbs about 2 years ago and I thought about using anavar, I was talked out of it and 9-10 months later completely natural I lost 80 lbs, keep up the hard work anything is possible if your truly dedicated!

Bluesmoke343 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input I appreciate you're looking out. I forgot to mention I'll be taking an ai on cycle hopefully arimidex . I've done test before hence how my lbm. A friend recommend I do test alone one time so I ran it for 8 weeks lost 20 pounds of fat and gained about the same in muscle. Estrogen doesn't really worry me I'm making sure that's under control at all times. Might aswell spend peanuts down instead of thousands on gyno surgery lol. I know anavar doesn't "burn" fat like magic but Ive heard it prevents muscle loss to an extent.

How long do you think it'll take to go from 35% bf to about 275/20% bf

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesmoke343 View Post
    Thanks for the input I appreciate you're looking out. I forgot to mention I'll be taking an ai on cycle hopefully arimidex . I've done test before hence how my lbm. A friend recommend I do test alone one time so I ran it for 8 weeks lost 20 pounds of fat and gained about the same in muscle. Estrogen doesn't really worry me I'm making sure that's under control at all times. Might aswell spend peanuts down instead of thousands on gyno surgery lol. I know anavar doesn't "burn" fat like magic but Ive heard it prevents muscle loss to an extent.

How long do you think it'll take to go from 35% bf to about 275/20% bf
    With a good strict diet and hard workouts with plenty of cardio, 12 months maybe a little longer. I would still reccomend staying away from AAS but your an adult, do as you please, just giving you my 0.2 and trying to make things less complicated.

Thread Information