southernboy31 is offline New Member

benefits of deca

I've been doing some research on deca and am considering running I low dose 250mg week strictly for my joints. My last two cycles have been test only and I have seen great gains. I do strictly strength training power lifter style so not much bb. I'm interested to learn from guys with experience running a low dose like this. Would it be better to run a low dose just for joints or go ahead and run it at 500/wk since I'm already going to be pinning it anyways. Thanks for everyone's help and input

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people who run Lowe dose for joints are on hrt. You dont want to run it ar any dose without test.

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    Yeah sorry about that. I have been on trt for a few years but was talking about running it with my next cycle in a month or so.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If this is your 1st cycle then just up your test to around 400-500 a week and if you are having joint issues you can try the nnp at low does and later your 2nd or 3rd time also bump up the nnp.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    250 of Deca is not maintenance for joints. 350 a week is suggested cycle level.

I know the dose level will vary but medical papers I read when they were prescribing it for joints showed 25mg a week for maintenance. It is not an immediate result. Takes a while for the synoval fluid to build in the joints. The more you use the faster it builds but again...25 mg is what medical professionals were dosing with and it worked. As far as 500 a week for joints..that is crazy lol.

Now reality. It took my bad shoulder to fill up nice and not hurt after 5 weeks at 200 mg/wk. I dropped to 100 a week from there. Dropped it completely after first cycle. TRT restarted a lot of stuff that was not working on me

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy31 View Post
    I've been doing some research on deca and am considering running I low dose 250mg week strictly for my joints. My last two cycles have been test only and I have seen great gains. I do strictly strength training power lifter style so not much bb. I'm interested to learn from guys with experience running a low dose like this. Would it be better to run a low dose just for joints or go ahead and run it at 500/wk since I'm already going to be pinning it anyways. Thanks for everyone's help and input
    I would use it at 2mg per pound of bodyweight along with some testosterone .

Thread Information