fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member

How much did you gain?

When you got everything dialed in right. Diet and training and did a proper cycle with both OCT and PCT how much LBM did you retain? Curious as I'd like to run my first real cycle in 2 or 3 months. I'll admit when I was younger and foolish I tried a prohormone called tri-methyl but I don't really count that as a cycle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The answer is going to be different for everyone. It will all boil down to nutrition training rest and a good pct. if all of that is in check you should maintain a good amount of your gains

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    The answer is going to be different for everyone. It will all boil down to nutrition training rest and a good pct. if all of that is in check you should maintain a good amount of your gains
    Thanks for the reply, I'm just asking out of curiosity really. Not to compare what I gain to anyone else, I'm just curious as I've never used.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer
    Thanks for the reply, I'm just asking out of curiosity really. Not to compare what I gain to anyone else, I'm just curious as I've never used.
    the first cycle is always going to be the best. Most if done correctly will hold on to 10-15 quality lbs but again that's only if training rest and nutrition is on par after pct

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    My first real cycle I gained about 50lbs over 8 months of blast cruise. I knew nothing of pct or oct, I kept pretty much all of it thanks to diet. I ate to grow and ate to keep what I grew, my whole frame got bigger over that time frame. It must have sparked a growth spurt because I maintained the size and structure (for the most part) even when I stopped training a few years later. I was 29 and 212 and even now my body is happiest at 250 unless I work hard to put the extra meat back on.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    My first real cycle I gained about 50lbs over 8 months of blast cruise. I knew nothing of pct or oct, I kept pretty much all of it thanks to diet. I ate to grow and ate to keep what I grew, my whole frame got bigger over that time frame. It must have sparked a growth spurt because I maintained the size and structure (for the most part) even when I stopped training a few years later. I was 29 and 212 and even now my body is happiest at 250 unless I work hard to put the extra meat back on.
    right but I think the op is talking about a normal 10-12 week cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    right but I think the op is talking about a normal 10-12 week cycle?
    Correct just a short cycle, I was thinking 8 weeks, is that not a good idea vs 10? Maybe one day when I retire from the army blast and cruise will be an option but it's certainly not for me right now.

I appreciate the input for sure. If I gained and retained 12 or 13 lbs of LBM id be ecstatic. My diet is on point I'm actually dropping BF right now in preparation. I'm at 14% currently.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer
    Correct just a short cycle, I was thinking 8 weeks, is that not a good idea vs 10? Maybe one day when I retire from the army blast and cruise will be an option but it's certainly not for me right now. I appreciate the input for sure. If I gained and retained 12 or 13 lbs of LBM id be ecstatic. My diet is on point I'm actually dropping BF right now in preparation. I'm at 14% currently.
    eight would be fine running a short ester(prop) if your running enanthate or cyp I would go 10-12

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't know what I was doing back then, started out as a 12 week, but then after a couple off I felt awful and went back on. My last cycle was a 12-14 weeker with test and tren e, hard to say what I kept since I was cutting for summer. I definitely lost some shape and strength, but don't know about weight since I put some bf back on while enjoying the summer.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Do this My first cycle planning executing successful first cycle

And you will get 10-15lbs easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Do this My first cycle planning executing successful first cycle And you will get 10-15lbs easy.
    Thanks brother

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Gains in a cycle really depends.
    You can be very sensitive to estrogen water retention and gain crazy amounts of weight even with 250mg test a week. I know guys, that gain 20kg and stay shredded, but loose almost everything after cycle.
    You can be very sensitive to estrogen ginecomastia (like I am), and every gram you gain, has to be lean muscle. You won’t ever live that BOOOOM experience, you will gain very little in every cycle, and your PCT will be opposite, instead of loosing weight, you might gain some (due fat gains).
    You can be very mesomorph and gain lean like a freak, you can be very ectomorph and every gram you gain is hard work even on steroids .

sephiroth is offline New Member
    After my first cycle back in 2008, i kinda got depressed no idea why. I lost all motivation to workout, hardly managed to persuade myself to do some basic pct. I gained 20 lbs on a 40mg a dbol over 6 weeks. Not all was quality mass but size and power where preaty of the charts. Stoped working out and lost probably all of it.

killer41qc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth
    After my first cycle back in 2008, i kinda got depressed no idea why. I lost all motivation to workout, hardly managed to persuade myself to do some basic pct. I gained 20 lbs on a 40mg a dbol over 6 weeks. Not all was quality mass but size and power where preaty of the charts. Stoped working out and lost probably all of it.
    You need to run test with dbol ... That's why you felt depressed

Thread Information