Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: First cycle w/ PCT in detail.

Koios is offline New Member

First cycle w/ PCT in detail.

Hello everyone,

Last time I've visited this forum was over a year ago. That was when I was going to run my first cycle but got delayed in doing so. Now that I got everything I need to run my first cycle I just wanted to come up here for last min questions/answers/advice- if any

I plan to begin on Monday, Jan 12. I know the smart thing to do is to run Test only for your first cycle as it will be easier to isolate the negative side effects- if any. However, I have a doctor that will oversee everything I do, so aside from this reason (among many others) I decided to also run d-bol with my first cycle as I do plan to have a a career in competitive bodybuilding. I listed my stats in my previous thread. So, as of today

As of today I'm at 205lbs at 5'.6" at about 12-15% bodyfat. If I was able to post pics I would. When I posted last year I was about 190? My training/nutrition is on point so I'm ecstatic what the first cycle could bring.

Week 1-12: Test E/500mg (Inj. on Mon/Thur)
    Week 1-6: D-bol/25mg (daily)
    Week 1-12: Arimidex /.25mg (EOD)
    Week 1-14: HCG /250IU (Inj, on Mon/Thur)
    Week 14-16: Novladex/40mg (ED) & Clomid/100mg (ED)
    Week 17-18: Novladex/20mg (ED) & Clomid/50mg (ED)

How does everything look? I'm about to put this schedule in the calendar but wanted to make sure everything looks legit.

One of the questions I have is regarding d-bol. What I got is 100 tabs 10/mg per tab. Running 25mg ED for 6 weeks will cause me to be short..... by 5 tablets. Can I just tamper down the dosage towards the end of the 6 weeks in even intervals or get another bottle so I can keep the dosage the same for the 6 weeks? I'm thinking about just tampering it off with even intervals?

Syringes? Nipro - 3 CC Syringe with 23 G X 1.5" Needle - 100 Count or Terumo - 3 CC Syringe with 23 G X 1.5" Needle ? Any recommendations? The quantity/price is a big difference but what about the quality? Does it matter? What I'm getting unless someone has a different opinion/recommendation is:

Nipro - Needle only, 18 G X 1" - 100 Count
    Terumo - Syringe only, 5 CC. (Quantity = 100 Count)
    Terumo - Needle only, 23 G X 1.5" (Quantity = 100 Count)

I also got all the other fun stuff: Bacteriostatic Water, pads, etc.

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Koios; 12-30-2014 at 02:25 PM.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Your cycle looks good! You don't really need a 5 week PCT. And it's a good choice to keep the Dbol at 25mg ED. You won't need more than that. Running it 6 weeks is not really going to benefit you anymore than 4 weeks would. Now all you need to do is learn about your E2 on cycle. Symptoms of high/low, how to control it, most importantly how to dial in your AI dose for your body.

And for your question..... You will be ok if your 2 days short of a full 6 weeks. Or taper off, it doesn't really matter.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would just taper up the dbol at the start instead on the other way around. I have never had an issue with syringe quality but you may want to get some 23 or 25 gauge 1"......way more versatile.
    Koios likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    how old are you

Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    Your cycle looks good! You don't really need a 5 week PCT. And it's a good choice to keep the Dbol at 25mg ED. You won't need more than that. Running it 6 weeks is not really going to benefit you anymore than 4 weeks would. Now all you need to do is learn about your E2 on cycle. Symptoms of high/low, how to control it, most importantly how to dial in your AI dose for your body.

And for your question..... You will be ok if your 2 days short of a full 6 weeks. Or taper off, it doesn't really matter.
    Gotcha. I'm getting blood work done next week as my old blood work is about 4-6 months old. I'm going to get blood work done 8 weeks into the cycle and then again after my pct.

I know the rule of thumb is time on = time off.... but having a MD look over me during all this (especially if there's no negative side effects after the 1st cycle and everything returns back to normal after the pct) I'm going to start my 2nd cycle 4-8 weeks later which in this time I'll be priming.

Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    how old are you
    Over 25....under 30.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Looks pretty good. I would agree with BB taper up.

Regarding syringes this is what I'm about to get (last min verification) just in case I've made a mistake. Where I'm getting them from they have them at 100 qt so might as well stack up for future use.

Syringe size: 5 CC.

Needle size for extracting the test : 18 G X 1.5"

Needle size for injecting the test: 23 G X 1.5"

HCG Insulin syringe size: 1/2 cc x 28g x 1/2"

Good?
    Last edited by Koios; 12-30-2014 at 07:35 PM.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Syringe = 3ml
    Extracting = 18 G x whatever
    Injecting = 25 G x 1 (25x1.5 if u want glutes)
    Insulin = 1cc, 28 G x 1

Oh my bad. I edited my post before posting and just now noticed the mistakes. Corrected the previous post so not to confuse anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    Syringe = 3ml
    Extracting = 18 G x whatever
    Injecting = 25 G x 1 (25x1.5 if u want glutes)
    Insulin = 1cc, 28 G x 1
    Thanks mate.
    Last edited by Koios; 12-31-2014 at 12:26 PM.

So today I started my cycle. First injection was in my right quad - no pain, blood, etc. Injection of HCG was in lower abdomen.

I have one question. I also took my .25mg dose of AI (Anastrozole) today as well. I read that some preferred? to start or it should start the day after (2nd) day- I don't think it matters?

naxxy is offline New Member
    not that big of a deal to start immediately or wait a couple days. your test and estrogen levels will be on the rise immediately but likely not be high enough to cause gyno that rapidly. you're fine

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Well thought out first cycle but I'd ditch the dbol for use in a later cycle. I draw and pin with 23g 1.5" in glutes. Never been a problem. Best of luck and keep us posted!

**UPDATE**

I thought I'd give an update for anyone that might be interested especially patient other newbies.

A) Please note that I also have an MD that's I've known my whole life who is overseeing my cycle.

He pinned me my first time (right quad) back on Monday the 12th. Since I have been doing it myself and switching between quads. Today will be my 5th injection and will most likely switch to the glutes this week to give these legs a break. My 4th injection into my left quad hurt the most (24 hrs later) literary felt like a bad cramp/tightness- caused my to limp. Was hard to stretch/bend my leg. I went more into the outer quad and probably injected too fast. Either way, hot shower, heat pad and a couple of hours of sleep later the pain dissipated. So, any newbies I guess reading this if this happens to you don't freak out. Remember this happened during my 4th injection.

I'm still running the dbol . I upped it during the first week and then did a 10mg/15mg split thereafter and this didn't suffice. I feel like I get a better response taking the full 25mg dose an hour or so before training.

I know it's still early but no side effects as of yet. Currently planning my 2nd cycle.

Thread Information