Flacco is offline Member

adding mast e to npp and tren ace 7 week cycle

29 yes old 6'4" 215 lbs, 10+ cycles

I'm about to start a 6-7 week cycle of...

Test prop 150mg a week
    Npp 300mg a week
    Tren ace 200 mg a week

Low dose test + npp + tren ace has been my favorite cycle for a while now. I usually run the npp and tren at higher doses, but my goals for this time are to put on 5-10 lbs of lean muscle and drop bf % I'm not looking to gain as much mass as possible as I usually have done in the past.

I've never used Masterson and would like to add it to this cycle.
    My guy only has mast e. So my question is, would mast e be effective in a 6 week cycle at 600mg a week? I've read that it can be, I just wanted to hear your personal experience.

I know its common for people to think that long esters won't be effective in short cycles, but from my own experience, I've run high doses of test e/c alone for 5-6 weeks and have had great results.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just out of curiosity what is your bf? Seems kind of light for 6'4 and 10 cycles.

Flacco is offline Member
    Between 10 and 12% I'm definitely not a poster boy for proper aas use. Started when I was young. I don't compete. Not looking to get huge. I'd just like to put on a few lbs of lbm and shred up and get stronger.

Bro.....5-10 lbs lean muscle on a short cycle? I don't think that is being realistic especially trying to drop bf as well. Mast is a great addition if your bf is low (which it is) but it sounds like your cycle plan is more of a cutter.

Flacco is offline Member
    Ok, I'm just wondering if mast e will be effective if im running it for only 6 weeks seeing its a longer ester. Is it a waste of money or would I notice its effects at 5-600mgs a week.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco
    Ok, I'm just wondering if mast e will be effective if im running it for only 6 weeks seeing its a longer ester. Is it a waste of money or would I notice its effects at 5-600mgs a week.
    That really isn't enough time to get much out of a enanthate Ester.

Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    That is going to be a huge waste of gear.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Add mast prop for 6 weeks injecting ED.

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    No offense but you say you've had "great success" with running high doses for 5-6 weeks. The two test esters you mentioned usually take that long to kick in good so I think maybe I define "great success" differently then you. To me 5-6 weeks would be just long enough to get your body shut down good and then you come off and throw your hormones further out of wack. You could have easily seen gains all the way out to like 16 weeks depending on dirty and routine so why sell yourself short. Either way your shut down and will have to go through with pct. Just my 02

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    Before I get slammed here. I understand the cycle you are currently planning is based on short fast acting esters but mast e should function the same as test e as far as when it starts hitting the high notes

Flacco is offline Member
    What if I upped the mast e to 1000mg a week? I'm really looking for any advice from anyone who has used longer esters in short burst cycles. As I've said, I've used test e/c at high doses for 4/5 weeks at a time, and I definitely saw its effects. I know the consensus is you can't used long esters for short cycles but I have and it has worked for me. believe marcus300 has a thread explaining short burst cycles. He said it works but didnt say with what compounds. It works for me with test. I don't see why it wouldn't work with other compounds.

Flacco is offline Member

Flacco is offline Member
    In the past I've heard... you won't get good results from longer esters for short cycles which isn't true. You need to run test higher than DECA /tren , also not true. Or, you shouldn't run 2 19nor together. Im really just looking for advice from someone who has tried this on their own and can say for sure that its a waste of money or not. Thank you for the input.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    In the past I've heard... you won't get good results from longer esters for short cycles which isn't true. You need to run test higher than DECA/tren, also not true. Or, you shouldn't run 2 19nor together. Im really just looking for advice from someone who has tried this on their own and can say for sure that its a waste of money or not. Thank you for the input.
    Yeah I've read if your body reacts better to long esters than even w/short burst cyclcling it's def doable(if ya know what your doing - and it sounds like your well educated) and can get great results! You would need to run like 3x the norm to you(if 500mg a wk is reg cycle then a gram and a hlf at least... Marcus explains this in that link... B/c I only thought it'd work w/short esters(due to duration - usually 30 or so days) but everyone's body reacts differently!

Thread Information