6'1
    10% Body Fat
    Training for 7 years
    25 years old
    Have done 3 cycles in the past
    1. HDrol
    2. Test Prop 10 weeks 300mg a week
    3. Test E 12 weeks 500mg/Mast P 8 weeks 210mg a week

I did these cycles when i would eat like shit and looked like shit. I realize how diet really does matter when cycling as much of a cliche as it is. My diet now is very clean.

I am organizing my summer cycle. I am going tor looks, not strength. I am definitely doing Test E (400-500 mg weekly) and Aromasin for how much depends on my next question. I am contemplating using Mast E as well to keep a leaner look. Now my diet in the summer is going to be a little less clean than it is now (drinking alcohol a little bit more and eating a little shittier0, but still will be clean overall. Now my question is about Masteron E. How much of a difference in look will Masteron E make if I add it to Test E vs taking Test E solo? I want to keep bloat down and I know the bloat has to do with diet and estrogen conversion. But will throwing in Masteron E reduce the bloat of the inevitable slightly crappier summer diet/estrogen conversion or would the Aromasin do the job on its own? I am contemplating if it is even worth it.

I want to feel a good level of horny too.

Also If I do take Mast E, how much minimum should i take a week?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Keeping bloat and your appearance will be dictated by diet and e2 control. Mast will only be noticeable if your lean enough to see what it's doing. Aromasin 12.5 mg ed and adjust from there if needed

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tren Ace, Mast Prop & test is the usual

But, it is diet dependent - I am bulking on the same shit right now

thelazygent is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Mast will only be noticeable if your lean enough to see what it's doing.
    Ok at what body fat do you need to be at?

Say I am at that body fat for a second, on a scale of 1-10 how much a difference will Mast E make if I am going for looks (not strenght)?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent
    Ok at what body fat do you need to be at? Say I am at that body fat for a second, on a scale of 1-10 how much a difference will Mast E make if I am going for looks (not strenght)?
    if your lean enough mast will give you that dense and grainy appearance. Again that will only be if your lean enough to see it. Mast will not make you get leaner. If you are below 10 you should see some of the effect

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Bloat is good, Fat is bad. Now, masteron is veeery fat dependant, under 10% you’ll see wonders, over 10% it might be a total waste.
    Bloat has nothing to do with BF. You can bloat very nicely, and stay under 10% BF. It could depends on your genetics too. Bloat is your friend in an summer cycle, its extra size for free.
    My advice is to take normal 500mg of test E, then try to stay under 10% and when you see results, up the test if you need more size.
    I usually put tren E in the stack, because tren helps a lot for masteron.
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 01-28-2015 at 03:10 AM.

Thread Information