Thread: Anavar Cycle

jas234 is offline New Member

Anavar Cycle

How effective is an anavar cycle only? Also what is the lowest dost to see results. I am just wanting this to lose body fat. I may end up taking it with test 250.

I read online where for men it/s 50mg. Would 30mg for 4 weeks be any effective if I took this only.

I am just curious because it's expensive.

Thanks.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Well you don't seem to know what your doing.....like most people when starting out there are plenty of stickies to read mate...so start there and then read alot more....good luck

jaja is offline New Member
    Last edited by jaja; 01-28-2015 at 05:00 AM.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Anavar is not suited to loose fat. Its suited to give you the final touch. If you want to loose fat, spend your time and money on diet, that’s the most effective thing. If you are already ripped, and you get shredded taking anavar, its a completely different story. Won’t likely happen to you.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yea you will be disappointed if your just looking to burn fat. Cardio and diet foes it faster and easier then any drug not named DNP
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jas234 View Post
    How effective is an anavar cycle only? Also what is the lowest dost to see results. I am just wanting this to lose body fat. I may end up taking it with test 250.

I read online where for men it/s 50mg. Would 30mg for 4 weeks be any effective if I took this only.

I am just curious because it's expensive.

Thanks.
    I would not run Anavar by itself, unless I was a female.

Anavar is always best suited when stacked with others. If you're just looking to lose fat, that's diet more than anything

Thread Information