Test E Cycle, Schedule only permits a 10 week run. kickstart with prop and tbol...

So i am running a test e cycle in the spring with a 6 week tbol kickstart.

I will only be able to run the cycle for 10 weeks, and I need the two weeks between test and pct bc of travel plans.

I want to run 100mg eod of prop for the first 4 weeks along with the tbol and test e to get my levels up and get as much out of this cycle as I can in 10 weeks.

Is there any danger to using the 100mg prop eod with the 500 test e per week and tbol?

I have proper pct and hcg lined up, just a quick question regarding the test.

week 1-10 test e 500/wk
    week 1-4 prop 100mg eod
    week 1-6 tbol 25 mg 2x/day
    Nac 1200-1800mg/day
    week 1-12 Arimadex .5 mg eod
    week 1-10 hcg 250iu 2x/wk
    week 10-14 Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20/20 and Clomiphene @ 100/50/50/50

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    I would maybe consider just using prop?
    I personally like longer ester cycles for around 15 weeks myself.
    just an idea.
    prop or not it takes weeks to start getting results. the peek of a teste shot is days, not weeks. half life is about a week.. it takes time to work. but if you use prop only , you can go an extra 1-2 weeks longer and start PCT a few days later.

Quote Originally Posted by -Horus- View Post
    I would maybe consider just using prop?
    I personally like longer ester cycles for around 15 weeks myself.
    just an idea.
    prop or not it takes weeks to start getting results. the peek of a teste shot is days, not weeks. half life is about a week.. it takes time to work. but if you use prop only , you can go an extra 1-2 weeks longer and start PCT a few days later.

I will be flying and dont want to travel w vials. Hence the choice of test e so i have a gap between test and pct. i am competing (track) during that time so i dont want to be on pct at the time yet

Bump

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    It shouldn't be a big issue your using prop as a kickstart it's 350mg a week,so when your E Kicks in you will be finished it or maybe a week overlap so it looks fine

spradamania is offline New Member
    I'm currently kickstarting with prop. no complaints and decent results. The only issue I see would be making sure you have enough time for the test e to get out of your system. From how I read your schedule, pct starts in week ten. If that's the case, you may not have a completely successful pct. don't quote me, but I believe you should be waiting14-18 days after your last e shot. However if you could go all prop, I believe the wait time is 4 days or so and may be better for your circumstances. Just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by spradamania View Post
    I'm currently kickstarting with prop. no complaints and decent results. The only issue I see would be making sure you have enough time for the test e to get out of your system. From how I read your schedule, pct starts in week ten. If that's the case, you may not have a completely successful pct. don't quote me, but I believe you should be waiting14-18 days after your last e shot. However if you could go all prop, I believe the wait time is 4 days or so and may be better for your circumstances. Just something to think about.
    Sorry that is supposed to say week 12 pct starts

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would rather just do prop and get a solid cycle in. I think you are cutting a little short. If you have the gear and that's the plan then that's tbat. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I would rather just do prop and get a solid cycle in. I think you are cutting a little short. If you have the gear and that's the plan then that's tbat. Best of luck.
    I may be able to start early, depending

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post

I may be able to start early, depending
    Well.......why rush a bulk. If it's going well and your results come on later in the cycle it will suck if you have to stop. That would be my concearn.

Thread Information