GetTheRage is offline Associate Member

Possible allergic reaction to gear?

I'm not sure what's going on when I inject I will usually get alittle pain right away and the area will be swollen the next day when I get up and I just totally feel horrible like I have a major flu, my lungs will feel heavy, tired as hell, joint pain and the side effects will taper down over a few days and ill have the swelling for close to a week. Happens everytime I inject in any location. I have been doing it for years and it is just started happening more recently. I have tried multiple batchs as I home brew and have tried adjusting the solvents. I tried EO in it cutting the BA back to 1% and BB to 5% still nothing. I also use grape seed oil as a carrier. And the compound is test e. Thanks

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetTheRage View Post
    I'm not sure what's going on when I inject I will usually get alittle pain right away and the area will be swollen the next day when I get up and I just totally feel horrible like I have a major flu, my lungs will feel heavy, tired as hell, joint pain and the side effects will taper down over a few days and ill have the swelling for close to a week. Happens everytime I inject in any location. I have been doing it for years and it is just started happening more recently. I have tried multiple batchs as I home brew and have tried adjusting the solvents. I tried EO in it cutting the BA back to 1% and BB to 5% still nothing. I also use grape seed oil as a carrier. And the compound is test e. Thanks
    Did the same thing happen to you when you tried pharmacy grade( I know I am assuming)?

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    never had pharma before started with ugl way way back then learned I could home brew and have been doing it that way for years. I was thinking about trying a different cottonseed oil. this has just been happening in the last few months. I have been doing it the same way for years. I have had to stop because of it.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That sucks ......I had pip so bad on 500 mg tes e I thought I was crippled. Cutting it with GSO and boom, life is good. I have had pip before but nothing like that and that's why I did a week of pharmacy grade just to see what was up. I bet the guys in the homebrew section could give you some ideas that may be helpful. Good luck.

Thread Information