Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 2 Post By Jesusbrah
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By DOYOUEVENMEATBALL
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: I need the perfect stack for a sprinter.

DOYOUEVENMEATBALL is offline New Member

I need the perfect stack for a sprinter.

I'm a young sprinter competing in the 100m and 200m dash. I need something to boost my speed performance while improving my fast twitch muscle. I was suggested to run a cycle of Test Prop, Anavar , Winstrol , Deca , and maybe Arimadex but I'm not sure how much of each to take. I don't want to put on too much weight ,although most weight will be clean as I'm doing high intensity training 5 days of the week, so maybe 10 lbs max to bring me to 180? Again main goal 1. Speed 2. Strength 3. Some weight (college football next season as a running back). Thanks in advance.

Well you dont seem to know what compound you are putting in your body. Better research them first by reading the sticky threads since they will educate you into doing them with significantly less risk. It's not just steroids , you gotta do bloodtest, pct and etc

See I'm new to this forum thing I don't know what the stickies are. I know the risks I know pct and as a person I am accepting the possible consequences being that I'm intelligent enough to not destroy my body hence why I am coming here for help. If there is a sticky pertaining to my specific needs then I can check those out but again I'd rather here some advice from you guys.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How old? And Whats your stats? Not outta High School yet... If so just out of! Your to young 1, you haven't a clue as to what kinda damage you can cause yourself 2, read "Austinites Educational Database" hits everything youll need for your first cycle(test only) when it's time - 24-25 yrs old 3! Not tryin to sound like an a** just lookin out for your health!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum! The stickies are the educational threads that we try to encourage everyone to read so they have some kind of basic knowledge. No one will just write you up a specific cycle....nit going to happen but we can tell you how to cycle responsibly and learn what a proper first cycle looks like if your are of age and tells us about you.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    How old? And Whats your stats? Not outta High School yet... If so just out of! Your to young 1, you haven't a clue as to what kinda damage you can cause yourself 2, read "Austinites Educational Database" hits everything youll need for your first cycle(test only) when it's time - 24-25 yrs old 3! Not tryin to sound like an a** just lookin out for your health!
    I appreciate that man but I'm 19 in juco and I'm transferring next season to play football in a competitive D1 college and I just want to be ahead of everyone else. I'm coming into my juco track season and Im trying to make the most out of not being tested while increasing my speed. I've already convinced myself of going through with it I just don't want some one at the gym feeding me be when I can get a real eduacation on this stuff and what I really need.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Should I LoL or cry?
    Why not throw in some tren since you are he'll bent on destroying any chance you make it to adulthood with a healthy HPTA or libido.

Dont ask me why I say this because you already stated you know the risks. You must like to play Russian roulette also. Odds are about the same. Probably better with Russian roulette.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 01-29-2015 at 08:36 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DOYOUEVENMEATBALL View Post
    I appreciate that man but I'm 19 in juco and I'm transferring next season to play football in a competitive D1 college and I just want to be ahead of everyone else. I'm coming into my juco track season and Im trying to make the most out of not being tested while increasing my speed. I've already convinced myself of going through with it I just don't want some one at the gym feeding me be when I can get a real eduacation on this stuff and what I really need.
    I get ya, buddy! I had a full scholorship to U of NCState as a catcher... Lost it due to injury... So I get you'd like to be ahead of people... But All Natty has gotten you to this point - so you obviously work very hard! But cycling at your age is very dangerous. as your hormones(HPTA) could never return back to normal - & they're at there height(your test) right now! On this forum we teach how to cycle safely... Try posting your diet in the nutrition section as U.S. members would be happy to help!

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    If you choose to start, use test only.

You wanna add 10 lbs to get to 180? So youre 170? Unless youre a midget, thats too low to start cycling. Food is youre best allie here.

That's not what I'm getting at but can't I just take small doses of everything that will help? I'll be 20 soon but by then I'll be running with the big boys and I'm afraid that if I'm the same athletically as someone whose 18 or 19 I might get over looked. I wouldn't even be turning to this if I didn't get phuked over by my high school coach (I was on my way to the university of Miami and other good programs) he threw away my recruitment letters, long story but that's why I'm in juco. I don't want to make this sound like "poor me" but I just want an opportunity to get a real degree through football as its my only choice and possibly test for the NFL draft if I do well enough. Just a little info on me. Tore my quad ihighschool fyi.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I get ya, buddy! I had a full scholorship to U of NCState as a catcher... Lost it due to injury... So I get you'd like to be ahead of people... But All Natty has gotten you to this point - so you obviously work very hard! But cycling at your age is very dangerous. as your hormones(HPTA) could never return back to normal - & they're at there height(your test) right now! On this forum we teach how to cycle safely... Try posting your diet in the nutrition section as U.S. members would be happy to help!
    Glad I'm not alone. Im a nice guy but a beast as well if you will. My diet is pretty much eggs, oats, beef, taters, pbj, milk, tuna, and some protein shakes. I actually was in the 160s (speed back in high school) but I'm trying to put on some size and speed to turn myself into an all purpose back making me more desirable.

Ask yourself some questions and be realistic. How good are you? How much potential do you have? Are you willing ****ing yourself up in the future to chase the dream?

If you truly believe that taking this stuff will give you the extra little "poof" you need to reach your goal of (im assuming) becoming a rich athlete, then go for it. However, dont think your going to be a star just because youre jabbing your ass with needles. Your not the only one taking this stuff...
    NACH3 and DOYOUEVENMEATBALL like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Glad I'm not alone. Im a nice guy but a beast as well if you will. My diet is pretty much eggs, oats, beef, taters, pbj, milk, tuna, and some protein shakes. I actually was in the 160s (speed back in high school) but I'm trying to put on some size and speed to turn myself into an all purpose back making me more desirable.
    I didn't start cycling til age 28...We're all still trying learn more! And There's plenty of other methods I'm sure you haven't tried yet - Natty! Stick w/it and put in the work like you have(naturally) been... The gear will always be around later! Plus not wanting to fail seems to have your confidence down! You know what your capable of so get it ingrained that you are the best... It's gotten you this far!
    DOYOUEVENMEATBALL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Ask yourself some questions and be realistic. How good are you? How much potential do you have? Are you willing ****ing yourself up in the future to chase the dream?

If you truly believe that taking this stuff will give you the extra little "poof" you need to reach your goal of (im assuming) becoming a rich athlete, then go for it. However, dont think your going to be a star just because youre jabbing your ass with needles. Your not the only one taking this stuff...
    I'm realistic enough I'd say most people will say that wanting to play football is unrealistic even if I have my plan B. That's the thing that get most of us is the old 1 to 1 million chance saying but honestly I'm strong and fast but at 170lbs they got 220lbs mofos that's are just as strong and fast at this point and the amount of time I have left to really impact my body diet just won't cut it man. To get faster I gotta keep my water weight and fat down but to get bigger I gotta eat like a beast. I'm stuck in a conflict of interest and the only clear way to break through that is a well put together cycle.

I'm realistic enough I'd say most people will say that wanting to play football is unrealistic even if I have my plan B. That's the thing that get most of us is the old 1 to 1 million chance saying but honestly I'm strong and fast but at 170lbs they got 220lbs mofos that's are just as strong and fast at this point and the amount of time I have left to really impact my body diet just won't cut it man. To get faster I gotta keep my water weight and fat down but to get bigger I gotta eat like a beast. I'm stuck in a conflict of interest and the only clear way to break through that is a well put together cycle.
    Im not trying to be a "naysayer" and preach to you that you cant reach your goals. Everybody can. However, the impression i get from your post is that you may be thinking of steroids as the road to success. And it can be, but only as a supplement.

In all parts of life you need skill, talent, will and luck to succeed, and sports are no different. In this case the steroids will be used as an enchantment, but if there is nothing to enchant then they are pointless. If youre good enough, then you will eventually reach a point where you may HAVE to take steroids to be the best at your sport, but this is not that time.
    Last edited by Jesusbrah; 01-29-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Im not trying to be a "naysayer" and preach to you that you cant reach your goals. Everybody can. However, the impression i get from your post is that you may be thinking of steroids as the road to success. And it can be, but only as a supplement.

In all parts of life you need skill, talent, will and luck to succeed, and sports are no different. In this case the steroids will be used as an enchantment, but if there is nothing to enchant then they are pointless. If youre good enough, then you will eventually reach a point where you may HAVE to take steroids to be the best at your sport, but this is not that time.
    I have talent I just wanted a boost but if you guys say I'm too young then fine. I took Msten a month ago though so I'm already not natty idk if this is the Mr. Hyde talking but I really like you guys I expected you guys to be mean and condenseding but y'all are good folks.
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have talent I just wanted a boost but if you guys say I'm too young then fine. I took Msten a month ago though so I'm already not natty idk if this is the Mr. Hyde talking but I really like you guys I expected you guys to be mean and condenseding but y'all are good folks.
    Good choice. Most of us have been there, OK maybe not quite where you are but have wanted to do something similar to get a boost but in the long run it rarely works out like we hopped it would. There are a lot more long term risks involved especially in your situation and I'm not talking just about health wise. You could ruin any chance of a career if something goes wrong with being found out or if you do have a negative reaction it could easily hurt your performance.

Think about this, even if the mildest side you get is acne which most people do especially your first cycle then someone is bound to notice and dont you think someone who is especially below you or about matched wouldn't report you just so they would get bumped up into your position if you failed a test?

There are a lot of things to consider and many situations you have not thought about that could effect you in a lot of ways. Best of luck with your choice and career.
    NACH3 likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If football is what you really want forget junior college track season. Take that time to gain some weight. You want to be at least 10 lbs heavier going into a d1 program as a running back. There are not a whole lot of 170 lb tail backs. If your 40 time is at least in the 4.5 range your speed should be fine.

I like that you don't just plan on making it to the nfl, and your plan b is to use your athletic ability to get a degree. That is a great way to think. Realistically nfl players are in the 99th percentile. So for every 100 guys in college 1 will make it to the nfl. The actual numbers could be less than that.

Blazing speed is not going to be the biggest part of making a d1 team. So if you already have good speed, focus on putting on some mass to help with your durability. If football is what you believe will get you your degree, track season shouldn't be that important especially if it will keep you from putting on some size. Prioritize what you want! If it is d1 football, and possibly nfl. Is junior college track going to get you there, or will the added durability of an extra 10 lbs +?

If football is your dream go out there and take it! Train your hardest so when you get on that field you will know nobody trained as hard as you did, and nobody will take your spot on the roster. Your going to take there spot, because you worked harder/longer than they did.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information