Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Clen packaging

tomer is offline New Member

Clen packaging

hey guys,

I'm getting my clen from a new source as my old one now gets seized by Canadian Customs. This new source is domestic so I'm not worried about seizure. I'm ordering the Clenbuterol by Sopharma and I know they usually come in a box with 50 tabs inside (5 Blisters with 10 tabs each) however my source is selling them without the box and just in blisters of 10. I asked why and they stated it's because they receive it without the box. Can anyone confirm if this is a normal thing or if I should be worried about them being fake/knock-off.
    Thanks!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomer View Post
    hey guys,

I'm getting my clen from a new source as my old one now gets seized by Canadian Customs. This new source is domestic so I'm not worried about seizure. I'm ordering the Clenbuterol by Sopharma and I know they usually come in a box with 50 tabs inside (5 Blisters with 10 tabs each) however my source is selling them without the box and just in blisters of 10. I asked why and they stated it's because they receive it without the box. Can anyone confirm if this is a normal thing or if I should be worried about them being fake/knock-off.
    Thanks!
    Clen isn't usually faked but who knows, you are taking a gamble regardless.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    You will know if it is clen by whether your hands shake like you drank five cups of coffee.

tomer is offline New Member
    Thats what I figured! Gonna have to wait and try it then!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomer View Post
    hey guys,

Thanks!

CLENBUTEROL is a rearley faked item,,especially proffesionally packaged CLEN.
    Haydenz likes this.

Thread Information