Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: cycle prop masteron and anavar questions

mrdude is offline Associate Member

cycle prop masteron and anavar questions

Hi how often should you change rotation sites? I take 100 mg test prop eod and 100 mg masteron eod and soon start with anavar . I have mostly injected in delts and quads. Never get pain in delts but sometime in quads. Now have started in triceps. So I am injecting 7 days a week.
    Like twqo or three times it comes out blood when I inject and one time more blood than other time while injecting in quad but yesn I aspirate to see that I don't hit a vein. Think maybe I hit Lil Vein that time :P

Also I have never taken anavar before and gonna take it starting next week for about six week. Is 60 mg a day an ok dose? Or should I just try and see and maybe increase dosage later?

I weight about 93 kg and have lifting weight since I was 16 and am 32 and about bf well I don't have a bf or gf
    Goal is to increase lean weight and increase strenght in gym

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would include glutes as well that way you have a total of 8 sites. The idea is to reduce scarring and other problems. Your var dose will depend on if its real and if it'd rises correctly. If it is actually real var dosed correctly then 40 mgs would be a nice conservative dose.
    mrdude likes this.

Ok thanks. Yes I will do gutes too so I have 8 places to inject. If I can but easier on other places but least chance to hit a ven while injecting in glutes. I have never had pain injecting delts or now triceps. On my last cycle with test prop I had sometimes pain when I injected quads and glutes.
    Yeah I don't need to take a high dose since it is first time I take anavar and can start low and maybe increase. I am now on second week of t prop and masteron and my cycle is about 8 or 9 weeks. Depending on how long the mast and test last but between 8 and ten weeks. Also gonna take soon hcg two times a week. Is it best to just take 250 iu two times a week and not 500 two times a week? I also take adex during cycle and nolva after cycle.
    Last edited by mrdude; 01-30-2015 at 01:44 PM.

Hcg should be taken the entire length of the cycle. Take it twice a week not once due to its half life and you need to add some clomid into your pct, its on the weak side.

I know I meant 250 two times a week or 500 two times a week.
    Yeah but I could not get clomid. Only Nolva. But only nolva is better than nothing and hcg helps with recovery. Thanks for advice. I thought before I just needed to take hcg the last weeks of the cycle but will start soon to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdude View Post
    I know I meant 250 two times a week or 500 two times a week.
    Yeah but I could not get clomid. Only Nolva. But only nolva is better than nothing and hcg helps with recovery. Thanks for advice. I thought before I just needed to take hcg the last weeks of the cycle but will start soon to take it.
    250 ius twice a week is perfect!
    mrdude likes this.

ok thanks. I just found a legit site who sell clomid 50 50 mg mean 2500 mg for 60 dollar

Run your clo at 100/50/50/50. Good luck

ok thanks. I will have time to order and get it because at least 6 weeks until pct starts. I thought I could not get it but just saw one site. I know I should have everythging while starting the cycle but I had nolva to take after and take adex during cycle and hcg . Btw I am still thinking if I am going to run hcg only last four weeks of the cycle. I read somewhere that I can only have HCG in the fridge for four weeks and then it might get bad if I keep it longer.

Thread Information